Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azerel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

Real Life name: Chris
Character Name: Azerel
Nationality: British

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Spoke to some Noctem members during a pug raid.

Why do you wish to join Noctem?: Want to do more raiding but dont want to join a very serious guild, i became more interested when i heard its a casual raiding guild.

What do you expect of Noctem?: Friendly members and good raiding.

What can Noctem expect from you?: A friendly experienced player in both PVP and PVE, can do around 6k DPS buffed, still improving gear.

How active will you be?: majority of week nights, unlikely saturday night but almost always on sunday nights.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Well, your application looks alright - however i dont think this is a guild for you. We dont have by any means anything to do with raiding. We're a casual social guild, who raids when we feel like it. So if you come here in hopes of a nice place to raid, your not here for the right reasons. Which in the end will mean you'll get fed up with the lack of raids or progression and most likely leave again within a month.

Summers is just around the corner, and as such we'll end up going into our "summer slumber" period where our activity drops down low due to people spending their time outside in the nice weather with friends and loved ones.

If your still interested in spite of what you've just read, we might have another look into it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Azerel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm

When i said good raiding i didn't mean i wanted to do lots, just some every now and than that are more successful than the pug raids i get involved in at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Well, im up for giving you a trail - but i'd like to see if anyone can vouch for you first.

Can you remember who in particular you were in raid with when you encounterd some of our members?
Back to top Go down
Azerel

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:45 pm

Airdrawn
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Alright, as Airdrawn is one of our officers i'll wait for his reply to this thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:47 pm

ill second what my brother said that we'r nothing that resembles raiding guild or anything like. also we'r in summoner mode, witch means most of the time, ppl will be offline, or just one for a short time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:47 pm

i know this fella abit, and i dont think noctem is anthing for you Smile take care
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Guess that sorts it out. Sorry to say, but your application has been denied. We wish you good luck onwards in your quests to see endgame raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1