Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grakun

Application - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Real Life name: Eriksen
Character Name: Grakun
Nationality: Norwegian

How did you come to hear of Noctem?:
I just faction changed my Rogue from Alliance to Horde, there I met a friend from my Alliance guild (Mat(Jarok)), who told me about this guild.

Why do you wish to join Noctem?:
First of all, because my Rogue is without a guild at the moment. And as I said earlier Mat is here so that helps a lot, and ofcourse, I wouldn't just join any random guild because I know one person there. So I decided to take a look at your website and found what I saw extremley well-fitting for my Rogue's current situation which led to an apply.

What do you expect of Noctem?:
I expect 1k Gold as a welcome gift!... Well what I really expect is a guild who does some casual PvP (maybe some PvE too, but my rogue is a PvP character) and the most important thing, a friendly guild, which you enjoy beeing in outside of raids and battlegrounds, a guild where you can chat with people and boosting the fun-factor of WoW even higher.

What can Noctem expect from you?:
You can expect me to be a friendly guy who is active in Guild Chat and more then happy to join a Battelground or five. Smile

How active will you be?:
Now here's the hard question... I will be online atleast once a day (when there's a PC nearby that is), some times for an hour or sometimes for 10 really depends on what needs to be done on my Druid (Alliance) as I consider that my main character.
Back to top Go down
Butanius
Dreadnaught
Butanius

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:26 pm

I'll answer same to both apps:

Both Bellina and Grakun are very nice people and would be great additions to this guild. Definitely a big vouch!
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:40 pm

"a friend of my friend is a friend of mine"

if buta vouches for em, i give em thumbs up
gotta wait for el though.

Makhail
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Well, as the reinstated captain of this ship this holds for me in plenty. Butanius joined us quite a while ago and fit straight in quite fast. So if he vouches for yous your in.

Just /who Noctem and ask for an the GM or an officer, you will get an invitation asap.

Welcome to Noctem Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Zantix
Dark Templar
Zantix

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Heya guys! Writing the same to both of you.

Im glad to hear more pvpers are coming. I am the GF of Krogar (and all his other chars) and i love BGs! I'll gladly join the both of you in pvp. Let me know when you come online and we can pewpew together =)

/cheer Zan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Rogue   Application - Rogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Rogue
Page 1 of 1