Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Druogi_a

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Real Life name: Niels
Character Name: Druogi and Shamog
Nationality: Dutch

How did you come to hear of Noctem?:
A friend of mine, who is a member (Âsmodeus)

Why do you wish to join Noctem?:
For a wide variety of reasons, just to do some daily's, the daily HC instances, the weekly raid, a raid every now and then with guildies and the list goes on that way...

What do you expect of Noctem?:
I honestly don't know what to expect, we'll see ^^.

What can Noctem expect from you?:
Free Inscription
Free Leatherworking
Help in HC's and other instances (usually an instant join as party with random dungeons Wink )
Help in Raids; (well geared for both tanking and healing; both fully epic gemmed and enchanted)
Knowledge of most WOTLK bosses from most HC's and raids.

How active will you be?:
2 to 3 evenings during the week and usually a few hours on Saturdays and / or Sundays
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Well well, more meat to the grinder *mwhohahaha*

Ah, well - jokes aside - Welcome to our forums. I have in all honesty never met or heard about you before and the person you give as a refrance is to my knowledge someone who's just recently joined us.

In short, i cant give you a vouch, and im not sure if he's "eligible" to give you a vouch yet. However, i like your application and you certainly seem to be our kind of guy, easy going and helpfull. The one you gave as refrance is to my memory a long term wow friend of our current guildmaster, so i think you can easily fall under the wing of the "Friend of my friend is my friend" or something like that ^^

Good luck with the application buddy, hope to see you within our ranks shortly so we can get to know you better Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:55 pm

application seems nice and same as aleksev said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:36 am

yeah .. what can i say .... i guess on the strength of i liked your application and freind of a freind will do Smile .. /w me or Skuzz , Makhail, Aleksev or Nershaan and we will give you an invite Smile
look forward to meeting ya in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1