Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Ok, i have thought to apply to the Noctem for a while, and now finally i will do it Wink

Real Life name:Ville
Character Name:Arcticum
Nationality:Finnish

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Raiding together (thursday toc10). Enjoyed playing with ex. Aleksev.

Why do you wish to join Noctem?:Seems to be nice ppl and u have some progress.

What do you expect of Noctem?:Someday Icc would be awesome.

What can Noctem expect from you?:

Talented player with loads of experience. Played from a vanilla times. Got two characters at Scharshield. Arcticum as my main atm (tank&dps) and allmost as much played Lemil (Priest. Healer&dps) So u get tank, healer, dps (ranged and melee)

How active will you be?: I play 2-3 times a week. Mostly raids. I like a calender Wink

-Arcticum
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:07 am

I for one knows this DK fairly well, polite, mature and kind - not to say very good at what he does. Its a nice and honest application i think, so i'd vouch for him.

However Arcticum, just as a warning - we're in the christmas holidays now and in such holidays the guild tends to go fairly inactive due to the time now spendt with families and loved ones. So when joining now you might get the feel that we're totally inactive, but at the time there is a good reason for it - usually wake out of deep slumber to return to our normal casual way of wowing around early/mid january.

Concerning ICC 10 man, since ToC 10 is starting to get rather "easy" me and makhail are discussing if we should take the next step and start making (once we're 100% active again) our thursday raid for ICC instead of ToC 10.

Anyways, Elryia has the final word in this, so lets see what she has to day - but to my guess it wont be a problem at all.

See you in game buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:31 pm

same as aleksev, vouch from me.

but as said, its holiday time so notm uch activety.

on ICC, iv allready made the two first bosses with a pug last night and hoping to finish it today so hopefull we'll be able to take head crashes on ICC10 asap as i now got some experience in the content Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Nice application , alongside the *vouches* for you , you sound perfect Noctem material. As Alek said tho our activity does drop a little during festive seasons and also , i have to say this, the summer too as we do actively encourage people to go enjoy the sunshine and enjoy RL too. God knows we are all guilty of a bit too much WoW at times Wink .. give us a shout in game or any of my officers and i look forward to meeting ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Have anyone gotten hold of Arcticum btw? Havent seen him online nor in the guild yet.

Arcticum, you've gotten the green pass - suggest you log on and contact us ingame when you get the chance to Smile
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am

Hi,

I have been playing allmost every second day now. Haven't seen u online neither Wink And yeah ofc x-mas is kind of "family first" -time so not sure how much can i be online.

Anyway i need to cancel my participation for a today's "thursday ICC" Got ticket for Avatar movie pre-premier show . I am very excited to see that movie. It is interesting to see is it really worth of something like 200M$. Also it is cool to see how 3D movie works.

Anyway i added Elryin to my friend list, so i will be noticed when he/she will be online. Ofc if u see me online /w me

-Arc
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:10 pm

Alright - perhaps its been a freak insident then.

Some of the officers are:

Dahunt
Aleksev
Nershaan
Makhail
Elryia (GM)
Ranroad
Skuzz

You can also reach some of our alts who are in other guilds just to get us online and give an invite.

Grazul (Makhail)
Grathul (Makhail)
Huyana (Aleksev)

Next time your on - just try /who Noctem and ask someone online for an officer.

See you when we see you - and yes, im pretty damd excited about that "Avatar" movie too. Going to try get tickets for it on sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1