Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mefinia

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:13 am

Real Life name: Oscar
Character Name: Mefinia
Nationality: Sweden

__________________________________________________________________________________

How did you come to hear of Noctem?:
From one of your members Zeark. We are RL friends. And I've played with some of Noctem.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Why do you wish to join Noctem?:
I think Noctem is the perfect guild for me. I to have a life outside of WoW. And I've raided with some
members from Noctem in ICC10 and once in the 25man version. "Makhail's raids" :p.

What do you expect of Noctem?:
To be a nice home for me (hehe). But I don't really expect anything. As long as we all have fun
together then it will all work out. :p

What can Noctem expect from you?:
I will always be there for a raid if I sign up on one. Still accidents can happen. But if I wouldn't be able
to make it I would notify in some way. Other then that I'm a pretty nice guy I think =)

How active will you be?:
Almost every day. I do log on every day though to check if there is some activity like the calendar
and such.

I guess thats all from me. If there is something else you would like to know then you can just
ask me here or in-game. =)

Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:23 am

Nothing more needs to be said than - This one knows wat he's doing !

Hugh-ultra-omega-babypowder vouch from me ! cheers
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:05 am

I'll give you a nice vouch aswell. You've been one of the few "regulars" to our pugs of late, and your a really nice person to what i've noticed. So hope to see you with our guildtag soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:11 am

u first joined our raids with "meh" holy set and what looked like, a little lacking in healing experience in raids. from that point u have fulrished and i trust you compleatly with a healing assigment.
In addition your a friendly player who i belive share the same mindset as all us noctems ("ususus" instead of "mememe" mindset)

all in all, a BIG vouch from makhail
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:20 pm

i was just waiting for the application so i could aprove it , welcome to Noctem Smile
Back to top Go down
Mefinia

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Thanks alot =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1