Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirveda

Mirveda

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin   Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Real Life name: Jarre
Character Name: Mirveda
Nationality: Belguim

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Makhail
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: I'm looking for a friendly helpful guild -----|
What do you expect of Noctem?: To be friendly and helpful -----------------------| =====> All same actually :p
What can Noctem expect from you?: A helpful and friendly Player ---------------|
How active will you be?: Pretty Active :p
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin   Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 5:30 pm

bigbones as the one i know him is an allright fell, not sure if the lax way of noctem will suit you due to our lack of raiding but i think we should give it a shot.
realiable and generally friendly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin   Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:22 am

Yeh i've been with a few raids with bigbones as is and i find him to be an ok dude.

I know you like raiding which has been quite clear with bigbones, so my worries is the same as of which makhail mentioned. However, if this toon is a toon you'll play just to have fun and chill on, then your most welcome. I am atleast very much up for giving you a chance to put it like that Smile

So Bro, you have the most experience with him and as such i'll leave it to you to invite him to the guild.

See you around Mirveda.

Oh btw, once you've joined the guild and are to register on our website - do so with the name of the character you bring to the guild. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Mirveda

Mirveda

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin   Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 am

Ok thx , but I said to Makhail I was going to join with all my toons Smile But I'm already registered with the name Bigbones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin   Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirveda - Lvl 80 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin
Page 1 of 1