Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new guild member maybe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Defar

new guild member maybe? Empty
PostSubject: new guild member maybe?   new guild member maybe? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Real Life name: Grigory(Grinya) Karaman
Character Name: Defar (Ryzlin, Oizy, Torus)
Nationality: well... russian, so pls dont expect good english:( I understand almost everything, but can't speak/write good constructed phrases Smile

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: saw many guild members(long time ago) + the friend(Stormblack/Blighthoof/Artemidia/Trailseeker) has told about guild and has suggested me to join Noctem... I didnt play long time on SSL(was busy exploring russian realms, heh) and has decided to return to euro servers. really miss old times(summer-autumn 2008) in 60-AV with Roko/Chyark, Blight, Trix, Eliandrii, Kalyr, Zarrgoth and many other guys

Why do you wish to join Noctem?: Simply I wish to belong to pvp(maybe?)/pve(heroics, raiding) guild... communicate with other pleasant ppl etc:)

What do you expect of Noctem?: nothing special... just good atmosphere, maybe RP events(i smile everytime i saw wedding in Ratchet or chatting RP-trolls in TB:) ), some pve progress and pvp-fun at last

What can Noctem expect from you?: pvp(pve as well) addicted resto/ele(/ex enh) shaman(76 lvl atm) + 2 60 lvl exp locked alts in Outland(will join any Ramps/BF group as healer or dps, haha). know almost all dungeon + Naxx tactics + little Ulduar(DK tank on russian realms)

How active will you be?: it depends on many reasons... family, friends, work... i can play wow few hours per day, little more at weekends. i have a small problem with a difference in time with all other Europe(+3gmt)
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: new guild member maybe?   new guild member maybe? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Sounds good enough for me - just get Stormblack(Artemedia) to come and sign on this post that he vouches for you, and you'll be getting a guild invite sooner than expected Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Stormblack
Spectre
Stormblack

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Defar   new guild member maybe? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 pm

Yep, I do indeed vouch for him. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: new guild member maybe?   new guild member maybe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:43 am

Then its a short matter to just getting hold of one guild officer online - You are all free to invite this fella to our merry gang Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: new guild member maybe?   new guild member maybe? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:59 am

Seems like nice fella^^
Anyways add you to friend list so as soon as you you log in you are noctemer^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guild member maybe?   new guild member maybe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guild member maybe?
Page 1 of 1