Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Guild Ranks -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

- Guild Ranks - Empty
PostSubject: - Guild Ranks -   - Guild Ranks - I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 pm

New ranks

High Cheiftain:
Guildmaster

Dark Templar:
Senior Officers

Vanquisher:
Guild officers

Reanimator:
Guild Healers (lvl 80 or near)

Dreadnaught:
Guild Tanks (lvl 80 or near)

Spectre:
Guild DPS (lvl 80 or near)

Shade:
Rank for the general population of Noctem, alts, low activity members ect.

Acolyte:
Fresh members to the guild, often subjects to a trail period.

New Note/Officer Note functions

Notes are now only to be used for describing your function in a party/raid - be it DPS, Heal or Tank. All ranks higher than Shade can change this themselves, this because people should themselves inform the guild by chaning their note tag as they respecc. Officers note is to contain the players main character name. This so the guild can know each other when on alts ect. However, names have been moved from Note to Officers Note because of our freshman's rank, Acolyte. They cant read officers not so they cannot find out who each of us are when playing on our alts. This because i want them to be on their tiptoes and best behaviour no matter who's online, so we get a feel for who this person is. Once we're convinced that he's a "noctem kind" dude, he'll be upgraded to our general member rank, Shade. All shades and the ranks above can read officers note.

Only officers or higher ranked people can retrieve items out from the guildbank, but all ranks from shade and upwards can deposit items in the guildbank. Acolytes have only rights to see, but they cannot deposit nor take stuff out of GB.

Please post on this post when you have read and understood this Smile

Last edited by Fendoor on Sat May 28, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Nosferati
Spectre
Nosferati

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-13

- Guild Ranks - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Guild Ranks -   - Guild Ranks - I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:29 pm

I'm here to reply that I've understood the new ranking system. This is a much better (not that the old one was a bad one) system and I think it's a great idea. From now on there will be a lot easier to know who is what.

The guild bank system is also smart... My only question mark on that one is what kind of items goes to what tab? I've tried to put the items where I've seen similar items be, but if I've missplaced something please give me a note.

Sincerely yours
~Dorutan
Back to top Go down
Vingard
Shade
Vingard

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-14

- Guild Ranks - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Guild Ranks -   - Guild Ranks - I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:00 am

I really like the new guild ranks. Now i'm a killah Vanquisher, fear me. Surprised

It will be much easier to see who is who. bounce
Back to top Go down
Mintaurea
Spectre
Mintaurea

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-12

- Guild Ranks - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Guild Ranks -   - Guild Ranks - I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:51 pm

All super duper with me, like guild ranks like this, much more fun than 'member', initiate etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

- Guild Ranks - Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Guild Ranks -   - Guild Ranks - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Guild Ranks -
Page 1 of 1