Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pythia – Demonology Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pythia

Pythia – Demonology Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Pythia – Demonology Warlock   Pythia – Demonology Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm

Real Life name: Thomas
Character Name: Pythia
Nationality: Danish

How did you come to hear of Noctem?:
Played with Bigbones, he is a nice guy so I figured that this must be a nice guild.

Why do you wish to join Noctem?:
My current guild consists of a few really good players. Unfortunately we are too few and it has become a pain when you can even get enough for a guild HC.

What do you expect of Noctem?:
Good players, good times, a bit of raiding and lot of fun.

What can Noctem expect from you?:
An Exceptional DPS, warlock with megalomania. Wink

How active will you be?:
I play several time a week, I'm not gonna be online every night but quite often.

santa
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Pythia – Demonology Warlock   Pythia – Demonology Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:25 pm

sounds like a nice guy, but i like to remind that this is not a raiding guild, but a social and casual guild who dose some raiding if we get enough ppl, but not as a guild goal if ya catch my drift Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Pythia – Demonology Warlock   Pythia – Demonology Warlock I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:30 pm

I see my brother beat me to this post and said pretty much the same i would have said. Bigbones is one of the "newly" joined members of Noctem, been with us a couple of months now - he is indeed a nice person. As such i'll wait for him to come give you a vouch and take it from there.

Wont hurt your cause if you got to know some of our other members aswell so that they too can come and give you a vouch here Wink

I am myself leaving home for christmas tomorrow morning, quite early - so i wont be able to add you to the guild, but i'll let Makhail here be the boss of that. So it is he who will be adding you to our merry gang once the vouch is in place.

Remember to register on our website once you've joined - there is alot more to this website than what the non-members get to see. cheers

Till i come back and get to meet you, merry christmas santa
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Bigbones

PostSubject: Re: Pythia – Demonology Warlock   Pythia – Demonology Warlock I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm gonna vouch for Pythia Smile He's a nice player. Also will remind ya Pythia this ain't a raiding guild , there's a really small chance we're gonna do guild raids. HC's are starting to work for us but also a small team of 85's.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Pythia – Demonology Warlock   Pythia – Demonology Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 am

Well, since BB voucher for you i see no reason to not give you an invite to test out how this works for you. As BB said, we wont be doing any raiding anytime in the near future - but once enough of our core members get to lvl 80, there is indeed a chance that we'll start raiding on a week to week basis. After all, we have been raiding to some extent in all expansions so far. Check our progression thread for what raiding we have done.

Anyways, glad to see you onboard - Any officer of Noctem is free to invite this chap to our merry gang!

Welcome to Noctem Very Happy

PS! Remember to register on website now farao
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pythia – Demonology Warlock   Pythia – Demonology Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pythia – Demonology Warlock
Page 1 of 1