Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destruction Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rythok

Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Real Life name: Stephen

Character Name: Rythok

Nationality: English

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: From doing a heroic with an alt of Elryia Smile

Why do you wish to join Noctem?: I'm looking for a friendly, casual and social guild that sometimes might put together a raid.

What do you expect of Noctem?: Friendliness, social, a good atmosphere and good manners.

What can Noctem expect from you?: All of the above and some activity for anything you need. Smile

How active will you be?: I can raid most days / nights, usually the days I can't are:

Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Yup i can vouch for this person as likely Noctem material , as i said tho Rythok we are pretty quiet in the summer so we mainly just PuG it raidwise. Usually tend to get busier again in the autumn Smile
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm

In my own and makhails absense i'll let you deal with the recruits Elryia, i like the application and he seems like a nice fella. Give him an invite if you like Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction Warlock   Destruction Warlock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1