Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

time to say a partial goodbye

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Defar
Reanimator
Defar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-01

time to say a partial  goodbye Empty
PostSubject: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:05 am

I decided to leave the guild with two of my characters(Oizy and Xamadi). Decision was not spontaneous, but ripe for a long time. After several accidents became clear to me that the other characters except Defar unlikely to participate in raids in current situation.

Also quite clearly emerges perspective - if you want to raid, then you way... to the Circus or other similar guild.
Nos, Ranroad and Anogra got a place in 10-25m raids almost always with the Circus ... simply they "linked" with other toons to that guild.

Believe me, I love my troll no less than Defar, maybe even more. But he could not find a proper place in this guild. As for my beauty Xamadi, she's quite new in the guild and did not have time to show herself...

About a week or two ago I took part in the Naxx10 raid. Just after the first few minutes in the raid, I added to frendlist one really pleasant man and proper raid leader.

Yesterday after the collapse of Uld25 group he said that it's a good time to create own guild for people who care about what they do, who want to do more than one "guild" raid a week and rest time pugging. Not sure SSL needs another guild, but we can try.

Grodak goes with me, we feel better when staying together.

I apologize for bad english... but you can understand what i mean.

---
Skinny troll and undead chick.
/farewell
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:20 pm

I understand completely, and hold no grudges. However, a few things to put stuff into perspective, since you feel that Oizy and your DK have no place in the guild. For my end they do, same as any other. Problem is that we only have a "certain" ammount of people in guild who are actually caring about their gear and performance in PvE. We dont hold any expectations that everyone is as "devoted" or that they even should like PvE. Noctem is and have always been a casual guild - we're rarely enough people online to make our own 10 man raids, and even then we rarely have the speccs or classes needed to execute them. Therefor we have been pugging alot, tho with that said, with more or less majority of Noctem members.

Our raids are for on the servers appreciated by others, and people have learned that joining our pugs is a nice experience. So even tho we're "pugging" we can pug quite high in the difficulty.

I have cut down play time alot of late, mostly doing just ToC 10 and some random heroics with Aleksev, and the raids that im invited to in Circus - which is 1 or 2 a week.
When it comes to doing stuff with Oizy it has only been till just recent that he's been geard enough to do the end lvl raids. He is also more than welcome to join ToC 10 with us, just let us know. Just as Grolder has with Björnes.

There has always been a nature in Noctem that the best geard players pull and lift the heaviest loads. And if it was wrong of me and makhail to drag you in to raids under that principle, but we have always been most focused on making the raid, and not that everyone should get the gear the fastest. That i've started to make ToC 10 on a regular basis is my own initiative, no one asked me to do this, i just came up with it on my own seing we had a pug that works well. And this is the issue for many wow players, expecting others to make stuff happen for you.

If you want something done, there is absolutely nothing standing in your way of stepping up to the challenge and start making your own raids with the people you want to bring along. That is why Noctem pugs are popular, because people know we're extremely picky with who we bring along, unlike the majority of pugs who just takes the first to whisper.

Its sad to see Oizy go as he is more than welcome to join our raid. Im not sure where Grodak is in this sense, because i rarely hear or see anything from him in the guild. It seems that the only person he actually speaks to is you, but then again, thats perfectly alright in Noctem. People are people, as long as they are nice they can be as silent or as chatty as they like to, no one judging you here. However, if he's feeling left out of the social part, all thats needed to do speak up Smile

When it comes to circus there is only 1 character i use in those raids which is Huyana. The ToC 10/25 i've done with Ranroad or Nershaan i have made on my own, yes some Circus members joins with their alts, but its still a pug.

When it conserns Anogra, Circus at times have so many online that they create alt-raids. Where you can bring your alts along for fun and loot, tho they prefer it if its an alt who's in guild. They are nice people tho, so they often alow us to bring outside of guild alts just to fill the raid up.

Creating your own guild is not a bad thing, just take it from someone who knows, that managing a guild is -ALOT- of work if you want something what you describe. You will be the one that has to orchistrate "stuff" to happen for all your guildies, else they will or might get bored and find a place thats better at organizing "stuff" to happen for em. I wish you both good luck with your guild tho, but since your keeping Defar in the guild i guess we'll see you around Smile

So, see you later buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:05 am

well good luck im unfortunatly not playing that much on ssl right now since i have fallen in love with dks...again. and i have a feeling im the chatty one in the guild
Back to top Go down
Defar
Reanimator
Defar

PostSubject: Re: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:43 pm

nobody knows how much on the server decent people who were in some way dissatisfied with the current situation in the past guilds. some did not get a place in raids, some do not see any signs of guild life ...

so far I is concerned with my departure from Noctem as a spy operation outside the guild to look at the people in the new guild and maybe to recruit them into our society. I already have an eye on two shamans and paladin, who show themselves only with the best hand ... Who knows, maybe I'll come back with a bunch of good trusted ppl, not loot whores or kids with shit in their heads.
Now we are engaged in a recruitment of people... in a week or two we'll see who are those people around us and what they represent themselves.
I wrote mails to three tanks I know and now waiting for an answer... they're all guildless but damn good tanks

Grodak... he is himself on the mind ... Even I often do not understand why he does some things... regard to his silence in guild chat - simply because he remains a novice and did not know all of you with a good hand. We know each other more than 8 years and just got used to stick together - began playing together at SSL, together went to russian realms, together came back again...
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 pm

Well, your both on my friends list so i'll see yous around buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Defar
Reanimator
Defar

PostSubject: Re: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:36 am

Now time for some laugh - yesterday GLeader disbanded that kinder garden... We did 1 Naxx10 full clean and that's all. Only 3-4 from that "guild" are geared enough for even Uld10... ToC10 is something unreachable for rest...
Atm i'm trying to make application to Circus and maybe (with little chances) we raid again with Huyana, Gra, Doru and Telk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Will indeed vouch for yous - so good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time to say a partial goodbye   time to say a partial  goodbye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time to say a partial goodbye
Page 1 of 1