Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goals for the guild after slumber!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Goals for the guild after slumber! Empty
PostSubject: Goals for the guild after slumber!   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Levling:
We are to be helpfull and encouraging towards members that are not yet 80, and help them up to 80 when we have time. That would mostly mean that because it is hard to get low lvl groups for instances, we should be helpfull and come help em with a run now and then - also - be helpfull with completing group quests for them.

PvE:
- We should be able to do more half/half naxx 25 runs - this because there are certain gear that is needed to patch up between heroics and the new instances.
- Ulduar 10, for the same reasons as above - and because it will be a nice achievement as a guild, to build guild spirit and have something to be "proud" about achieving.
- ToC 10 man, and ToC 10 man hardmodes - This is probably as far as we can go at the current stage of things after gearing up.
- Weekly Guild VoA 10 runs.

Gearing UP
The first month or so, i wish that we have two pure guild groups that goes heroic grindind for badges - this because the badge rewards are of the highest avaliable itemlvl, and to put it like this, extremely easy to obtain. But, going with randoms can give rather negative experiences, not to speak that people generally gear up slower guildwise. if we have our own groups everyone will be getting gear and loot faster.
The Two grind groups should be random dpsers, but have 1 key member which is of high gear score. I want the best tanks to go with the poorest healers, and the best healers to go with the poorest tanks. That way we will most likely get smooth runs, and gear up most people at the same time.
This period will also be used to fill up the GB with stuff we need for raiding - Will come back to a more detailed description of what i want in the GB once we have talked this over.

PvP:

Battlegrounds
This is an aspect that has become rather ignored guildwise, and i wish to rekindle it again. Especially since the half-merge with the germans, its more important now that we have people that are there in the BG to work as a team, and that have a focus on winning. So guild premades are something i will be encouraging, along with going hanging out in the /premade channel. However, using that extensivly when not with guildies most likely puts in groups that are really gank-friendly as i have several times. (Capture 2 flags in WSG, then gank their GY till time runs out - what people wont do when they know they are superior).

Arena
We have our guild teams. And more should be made. We have quite alot of averagely geard players, and Arena is a fast way of getting full sets of hatefull. Tho, i would advice going with 5v5, with the intent of just getting a few 100 score a week. Save up as much as you can because when the time comes when your getting the hang of it and finally reach that certain rating -mark- its nice to just get the weapons you seek at once, instead of having to save up for a few more weeks till you get enough score to buy it, and on the way possibly lost the rating again. This is ofc just voluntairy, and just about fun. Noctem never have and never will be taking Arena or arena rating seriously as a guild policy, even tho its members are ofc free to pursuie any Arena goals they wish. Rating will neve rbe frowned upon in this guild.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to reach these goals with having regularity to what we do. Certain days and certain times will be the same every week. Even tho we might c hange the raid we do on that certain day.

Here are some suggestions.

Monday from 18:00 - 21:00
BG premades

Wednesday 18:00 - 22:00
10 man raids

Sunday 16 - 20:00
10 man raids

(These are times the events are expected to start, so i want people to be online and ready for them. The times can change after this is sorted and discussed in here, they will then possibly be changed to fit the schedule that includes most members. Even tho if you get in bit late, doesnt do much of a difference, except the raids, here you are to be online minimum 15 mins before start or your off the raid, unless other is informed in before the raid.)

All other suggested things such as heroic grind groups should be made on free initiative, tho i will be expecting guild officers to be in charge of "suggesting" it when they have time for it as it has shown quite many times that if people dont get a kick in the ass some times, it wont be done.

Concerning Arena i wont set any certain days or times - as that has to be up to the individual team. But i do not want to hear that you wont come to the guild BG premades or raids because you are going Arena instead. I want Guild BG premades to become a regular thing we do together just as raiding. It is something we all can do, no matter what gear you have, and even those who cant raid are a part of this guild - and they should be included in guild affairs. So, as raiding goes with what we have and those who can, i want everyone to show the same dedication to be part of guild BG premades. Lets once again obtain the name to Noctem of being a good BG guild - doing the stuff needed to win, beit to defend the base in AV, cpature and camp in bunkers, hold nodes through the entire game or be the force to breach alliance defences. What we do we should do together - and i think everyone has time for one BG night in the week.

Makhail will still be head of PvE departement, and we have appointed a new position aswell.
Elryia will from now on be head of PvP in the guild, and will be in charge of our guild premades among other aspects of PvP guildwise.

I still have a few things to sort out with school and stuff before im settled, but i suspect that the guild will be fully operational from Monday next week and onwards.

You are all ofc free to comment, suggest or discuss these goals and "objecties" - if something better comes along we can change it. Times set are those we'll follow to begin with, but we can change em if it proves hard to complete at those times.

- Nershaan-

Last edited by Krogar on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Nosferati
Spectre
Nosferati

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Sounds nice   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:26 pm

If you want a lazeh and badly skilled warrior I'm in for some arena 5v5 pewpew (and BG premades ofc)

However, you can wave /goodbye to me on the mondays and wednesdays (bg and raiding time) - Taekwon-Do practice.

Other than that.. Sound good. Will be nice to have some guild activities again.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the guild after slumber!   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 am

What times on mondays/Wednesday will you be gone?
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the guild after slumber!   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:50 am

Tell me if you need me in 5v5 and what char i should use.
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the guild after slumber!   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:35 pm

i still have the old guild 5v5 Weluvgnomepies thats been inactive since .. well .. forever , so im happy to invite all wanting to be involved in that .. possibly with the aim of about 50 - 80 games a week tho i will make damn sure ANYONE involved gets their 33 % of games to get points - just means it gets used for more than 10 games a week for 5 people and those wanting to can try push the rating up a little further - this will be active as of wednesday when new season starts . I will also buy 2 x 3v3 charters and make sure we have at least 2 guild 3v3's on the go as of wednesday Smile .... ofc if there is a need for anoter 1 or 2 i will get them in too *
Back to top Go down
Nosferati
Spectre
Nosferati

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Gone time   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 am

I'm gone on mondays, tuesdays (sometimes I might be there) and wednesdays from 20:00 to 22:00.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the guild after slumber!   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:04 am

Wow, that late. Well - we'll try sort something out. These plans are sorta on hold atm aswell due to the fact that me and makhail are both having abit of wow downtime. But as said, it aint hard to run raids - especially with our guildies. So dont sit on your asses getting bored because 2 of the guild are having a wow break Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the guild after slumber!   Goals for the guild after slumber! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goals for the guild after slumber!
Page 1 of 1