Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

app tommyknocker 57 roqeu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oscarklo

app tommyknocker 57 roqeu Empty
PostSubject: app tommyknocker 57 roqeu   app tommyknocker 57 roqeu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:24 pm

Real Life name: oscar
Character Name: tommyknocker
Nationality: dutch

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: some friend of mine are in noctem (slayer,terrorium) and i raided in lk lots with makhail he is a wow friend i would say

Why do you wish to join Noctem?: becouse its lots of fun i olready was in here on my dk but i deleted that character i was bored playing the dk

What do you expect of Noctem?: lots of fun and mabey some raids or old raid runs would be cool

What can Noctem expect from you?: lots of humor, id like to run old raids new raids i just like to lots fun things with the guild !!!!
i know lots of the classes so if peeps need help i can help them with class and spec

How active will you be?: on my roqeu 75% of the playing day i got likr 5 hours aday before work and sgool

thank you for you time to watch this
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: app tommyknocker 57 roqeu   app tommyknocker 57 roqeu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 pm

his main is slayerozzie

a nice enough chap and quite friendly. we did indeed raid abit with eachother in wotlk and it was a pleasent experience. not 100% sure noctem will suit you but im more in favor of giving it a shot then not to, so u have my vouch

Makhail
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: app tommyknocker 57 roqeu   app tommyknocker 57 roqeu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:24 pm

Yes, i do myself remember Slayerozzie joining our raids with his druid at times.

I am, as Makhail, in certain doubts if this is the guild for you.

Firstly, because you mention "Raid" quite alot in your application. We are as the description says, a social and casual guild. We have up till now in cata, not raided. I think only myself and makhail have had some few peeks inside raids and tried a few bosses. So we're not ready for raiding for yet quite some time.

Secondly, you were as said an earlier member of this guild - or atleast stored one of your characters in the guild. You were however, for what my memory holds, not very active within the guild.

Makhail vouches for you, which counts in your favor - but i will, in spite of this vouch, take this up with the guilds officers before giving my verdict.

You will have an answer here before midnight.
(im spending all day at the university, so not on wow for later this evening).

Dont take this as a decline, as its not, we're only going to have a chat about it before making anything final Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: app tommyknocker 57 roqeu   app tommyknocker 57 roqeu I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 pm

You have been granted a temporary membership, but you will have to prove yourself alot more active than you did last time for you to keep your membership. We dont have high demand for activity, but we dont want to be a storrage guild for inactive characters for new "members".
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: app tommyknocker 57 roqeu   app tommyknocker 57 roqeu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

app tommyknocker 57 roqeu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild :: Applications-
Jump to: