Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Frye, Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frye

Application: Frye, Mage Empty
PostSubject: Application: Frye, Mage   Application: Frye, Mage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Real Life name: Samuli Järvinen
Character Name: Frye
Nationality: Finnish

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Was introduced by Salfe
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: Like tou have in your description, I do have a family so I cannot be online 24x7, but I like the game and would like to have the benefits of a nice guild.
What do you expect of Noctem?: People who enjoy playing. And are not too serious.
What can Noctem expect from you?: My 2c for the fun part.
How active will you be?: On & off. I can be inactive long periods(months) depending of the RL situation. But when I am able to play I usuallu play enough that it is worth the monthly fee =)
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Application: Frye, Mage   Application: Frye, Mage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:30 pm

friend from online game named planetarion. friendly and sounds like he fits the guild so told him to apply. been inactive in wow since tbc:D

vouch from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Application: Frye, Mage   Application: Frye, Mage I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Yeh i cant see why not. His application certainly fits the Noctem "stereotype" of people we have in the guild.

And, having the second in command of the guild vouching is not a bad thing Smile

Welcome to Noctem Frye, just ask Makhail or any other officer of the guild for an invite.

Looking forward to meeting you ingame Smile

PS! If you havent yet, please register on this website - there is alot more than meets the eye here (for those registered *cough*).
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Frye, Mage   Application: Frye, Mage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Frye, Mage
Page 1 of 1