Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Argeshon (Badfella)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application Argeshon (Badfella) Empty
PostSubject: Application Argeshon (Badfella)   Application Argeshon (Badfella) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Real Life name: Dmitrij
Character Name: Argeshon
Nationality: Russian

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: I've been in Noctem long time ago, besides my dad is in guild too Smile
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: Just want to have some fun in relaxed atmosphere
What do you expect of Noctem?: Funny and friendly people, and some pvp addicted players (if it is possible to say that)Smile
What can Noctem expect from you?: Help, whenever it is needed, activity.
How active will you be?: 2-6 hours/day

P.S: I am son of Sweetless/Zarazka:)
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Application Argeshon (Badfella) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Argeshon (Badfella)   Application Argeshon (Badfella) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Ey Badfella Very Happy

I remember you atleast, and cant say i remember anything bad from your time in the guild. Back in TBC content for the most part to what i remember - but since your already a former member and your dad is in the the guild, i dont see why we should postpone this any further. Your dad is one of our core members so i have no problems with this Smile

PS: Do remember to register on this website with the name of the character you would call your "main" in the guild Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com

Application Argeshon (Badfella)
Page 1 of 1