Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orva, Orc Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orva

Orva, Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Orva, Orc Hunter   Orva, Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Real Life name: Hayley
Character Name: Orva
Nationality: British

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: I'm a close friend of Mats (Buta) Smile) he's told me how great you guys are so, yeah Very Happy
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: Because I'm all lonely on the Horde side Wink
What do you expect of Noctem?: A friendly atmosphere Very Happy
What can Noctem expect from you?: I'm nice really! I'll be as helpful as I can to everyone.
How active will you be?: Fairly! I'll be levelling with Buta. \o/
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Orva, Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orva, Orc Hunter   Orva, Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:18 am

butas a nice fella and has only good things to say about yoy, so guessing its a done deal once buta places a vouch, though i leave that decision up to Fendoor the G>M:)
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

Orva, Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orva, Orc Hunter   Orva, Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 am

Yer, Buta might not be one of our most active members, but he's certainly one we hold in high regards. So if your a mate of his its really all i personally need to know. But as Makhail briefly mention, we'll wait for Butanius to comfirm this with a vouch. We're always happy to get more members of "our kind" and i have no doubt that you'll fit in quite well.

See you in game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Butanius
Dreadnaught
Butanius

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Orva, Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orva, Orc Hunter   Orva, Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 pm

I give the biggest vouch in the world! She is lovely.

Buta
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

Orva, Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orva, Orc Hunter   Orva, Orc Hunter I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Its a -SHE- even, cackle! Zantix, Nangi and Helen will be thrilled. I think we must be one of the guilds on this server with the highest population of girls soon. Thats epic Very Happy

Well, with no further adue, Welcome to Noctem Orva. Just /who Noctem next time your online and ask for an officer and we'll get you sorted with an guild invite Smile

PS!

Remember to register on this website, using your character's name. There is alot more to this website once your a member Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Orva, Orc Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orva, Orc Hunter   Orva, Orc Hunter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orva, Orc Hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild :: Applications-
Jump to: