Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xinister

Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman Empty
PostSubject: Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman   Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Real Life name: Odd Einar Omland Wierlie
Character Name: Dangerz it doesn't allow me to type Dangerz in Username so i write it here Razz
Nationality: Norwegian

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: by my two friends Grakun and Bellina.
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: because im prefering pvp as main and some fun pve too Very Happy and social aswell^^
What do you expect of Noctem?: fun and social guild to be in, and nice people ^^
What can Noctem expect from you?: kindness, help to stuff , and mats if needed like mining etc.
How active will you be?: very active i play everyday as much as i can
Back to top Go down
Grakun

Grakun

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Ohai! :D   Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Giving a huuge vouche for this dude! Fun to play with and always up for a random BG/HC!

<3 Grakun
Back to top Go down
Bellina

Bellina

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-05-26

PostSubject: Hai thar!   Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:23 pm

I too gotta vouch for this guy! An IRL friend of mine, he's just awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman   Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

sounds like a nice one Very Happy dont know him so cant vouch, but u got my thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman   Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Well, considering this comes from Grakun and Bellina, i have no other remarks other than that any officer of the guild are free to invite him once you catch him online.

Welcome to Noctem Dangerz Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman   Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dangerz lvl 85 ELemental shaman
Page 1 of 1