Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosferati
Spectre
Nosferati

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! Empty
PostSubject: Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)!   Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:01 pm

So, as we play on a Rp-PvP server - most of us probably have a RP set or two. So, if you'd like to share your outfits to other guildies, then post a pic. People might get some ideas for new type of 'looks' or themes. Working on Doru at the moment and not done yet - and for Nos.. Will be a nightmare as I want a decent 'lockish' look for him that is unique as well.

Therefore we can also use this thread to ask for suggestions or help to find certain 'type' of items - I know Kroggy knows a bit at least.

So if you have any then feel free to post them, I will get mine up soon. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)!   Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Very nice idea Nosferati!

I'll gladly be the first to post on this. These are just some of the sets i have for my 3 main RP toons, i'll be using Nershaans "main" set (the bloodlord) as he has a bank full of em.

Nershaan, the Blood Lord
Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! Nershaan-RP

Nershaan, Assasination outfit
Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! Nershaan-RP-2

Aleksev Dragonhawk, the Silvermoon Knight
Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! Aleksev-RP-1

Aleksev Dragonhawk, the Dark Templar
Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! Aleksev-RP

Krogar, High Warlord of the Second War
Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! Krogar-RP

Last edited by Fendoor on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Nosferati
Spectre
Nosferati

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: *Applause*   Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:06 pm

I remember your Nershy look from that RP event some months ago - and Krogar's High warlord set is absolutely amazing. Mine will be coming up soon - only Doru tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)!   Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post a pic of -your- RP set(s)!
Page 1 of 1