Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disc Priest - Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellina

Disc Priest - Application Empty
PostSubject: Disc Priest - Application   Disc Priest - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Real Life name: Per-Roald Hemsborg
Character Name:Bellina
Nationality:Norwegian (Norway)

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Heard about the guild from a friend of mine, Grakun. Smile
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: My friend Grakun and I recently switched from Alliance to Horde on this server with our alts. The reason was that we wanted to do some PvP now and then. We're both very interested in finding a nice guild, with pleasant members and some epic battleground battles! When I read the description about this guild, I felt it fit perfect for my occasional PvP needs ^^
What do you expect of Noctem?: From Noctem I expect all the usual stuff; pleasant people, a relaxed atmosphere and some joking around Very Happy
What can Noctem expect from you?: I'm a nice person, doesn't stick out much though, but I'm paying attention and focusing whether it's PvE or PvP ^^
How active will you be?: Well, I guess i'll be active from time to time, a little casual as I too have school and family and stuff ^^ Regularly a couple of hours every day, more or less.
I am in a guild with my main on the Alliance side called Disillusion, along with both Grakun and Jaruk. That is where I'm focusing on PvE, so first of all, I wanna focus on PvP on Horde side ^^ In other words, PvE ain't that big of a deal for me here, it's PvP that counts.

Thanks for readin', and I hope I'll receive some answers <3 ^^
Back to top Go down
Butanius
Dreadnaught
Butanius

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest - Application   Disc Priest - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:26 pm

I'll answer same to both apps:

Both Bellina and Grakun are very nice people and would be great additions to this guild. Definitely a big vouch!
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest - Application   Disc Priest - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:42 pm

"a friend of my friend is a friend of mine"

if buta vouches for em, i give em thumbs up
gotta wait for el though.

Makhail
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest - Application   Disc Priest - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Well, since the "other two" bonkers desided the "copy-paste" was the best way to do their replies...i am tempted to do the same but will not.

But the message will still be the same, if Butanius vouches for you its more than good enough for me. Just /who Noctem next time your one and ask for the GM or an officer and we'll sort out an invitation for you asap. Also, browniepoints for you for registering on website already cheers

Welcome to Noctem Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Zantix
Dark Templar
Zantix

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest - Application   Disc Priest - Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Heya guys! Writing the same to both of you.

Im glad to hear more pvpers are coming. I am the GF of Krogar (and all his other chars) and i love BGs! I'll gladly join the both of you in pvp. Let me know when you come online and we can pewpew together =)

/cheer Zan
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest - Application   Disc Priest - Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:48 am

after reading 2 really nice apps all i can say is welcome to Noctem !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disc Priest - Application   Disc Priest - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disc Priest - Application
Page 1 of 1