Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Company of Blades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jahraka

[RP] Company of Blades Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Company of Blades   [RP] Company of Blades I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

To the representative leaders of Ordo Noctem,

In the past moons I and my troops have fought where for the right prize, where for the Horde and my own leader’s orders against the Alliance. These battles were victories and tactical failures, however the circle of people on which I can rely on is very small by now.

In these times of war, I tried to search for new allies, for fighters who do not hold back and are ready to go to the limit to achieve victory. My eyes stopped on Ordo Noctem, true is very little is known to me about your handlings, however word has reached that your ranks bear heroes who fought in Icecrown Citadel.

Currently assembling a coalition within the Horde, I ask you to consider my invitation to join me with your guild into battle against the Alliance, their threat is far larger than many dare to realize. Within this coalition other like minded shall participate, orcs, darkspear trolls, tauren, forsaken and sin’dorei alike. They shall all make part of the Company of Blades.

Once you make a decision, send word swiftly, time is short and the enemy is preparing for battle. Details, battlefields and leading I prefer to be discussed in a meeting with the others, I wait for your reply.

Caliph Jah’Raka
A.I.M. Officer

---------------------------------------<OOC>-------------------------------------

Firstly hello Noctem, my name is Jahraka and am from the Azerothian Inland Mercs (A.I.M.) on Scarshield Legion. For those who have followed the realm forums in the past months might know that I host RPPVP events constantly and try to draw more players into them. After a brief chat with Huyana I have been told to approach Noctem thru these forums.

The letter above is send IC to Noctem officers and its guild master. The basic idea is, as said above, to form a coalition of RP guilds to fight the Alliance in WRPPVP on a more frequent base. I have already arrange the Alliance side and we surely can expect opponents, I would like to see more people participating in this project.

Except event RPPVP the participating guilds will be asked (if you are interested and accept) to join a custom channel and respond to worlddefense so we can help each other in case of need. So far confirmed guilds are A.I.M., Theatre of Cruelty and Thunderscar Clan, the idea is also to have rather unknown to the community Role Players and Guilds shown taking part (this goes to the RP aspect of the guild, as Noctem has some succesful (but casual?) raiding going on))

I might have missed some points in here, but I am certain you will ask and I try to respond to them as fast as possible.

Also, I hope I have picked the right sub-forum, if it is not so my apolagize please move/delete the thread.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Company of Blades   [RP] Company of Blades I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 am

The note is read through from top to bottom. Throughfull eyes reads the signature, a faint smile spreads for just a second.

"The ratteling of sabers echoes over the land again, flowers will again grow strong on the blood in their soil. The tides of Chaos is upon us. Perhaps this is something the Dark Mistress would indeed like to have a look at"

The dark figure rolls up the scroll again and sets off into the woods. A message he brings, his mistress he seeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC))

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Jahraka. Officers will discuss this and see what our response will be. Its very nice to see that someone works with bringing life back to the old lands of this game. Many of us still have good memories from world PvP such as the battle of Go'shek farm in Arathi Highlands way back in the days. As i said on Huyana, Noctem RP has been dorment for quite a while now - but the mixture of RP and PVP i think is something that people might consider brushing the dust off their characters again for.

Problem is that "lorewise" Noctem is a secret order who deals with bussiness behind curtains and in the shadows. Due to the fact that i managed to destroy our last website in the attempt to "upgrade" it i've not been assed to rewrite the lore of our guild. The strifes between horde and alliance is in short terms just a minor and rather unimportant event compared to the "work we do" in the realm. But as said, we have new leadership, and RP events like this are indeed very fun so i think we might take a new direction on things to livly it up abit.

Officers and guildmaster will discuss how we as guild would fit in to such an open enviorment and how we would see gain in givig aid to such a cause. We've for quite some time been those who linger in the shadows of trees, whispers of the wind, keepers of untold truths and secrets.

Will get back you shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Company of Blades   [RP] Company of Blades I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:33 pm

To what i've understood we're interested in this for the world PvP indeed, and those of us who have the interest in RP will most likely join in on that aswell. However, dont expect much RP on your lvl however. It will be more like people acting along for the large part i think. Be your "silent-strong-types" in events and such.

We are a very casual guild when it comes to wow, so i think thats how we'll end up being towards this aswell. However, officers and quite a few members prowl these forums so by all means give a heads up on events you want us to take part in, and those who can will show up to support.

I think that the GM and a few officers can make an IC approach to this aswell ingame should that be needed/wanted, but no guarantees tho (GM has a pack of kids and a wife to consider aswell Very Happy)

Lookin forward to what this will bring. Also think the GM himself will be posting here his views shortly Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Jahraka

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Company of Blades   [RP] Company of Blades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:12 am

Excellent, I am glad to hear this and thanks for the fast reply. Taking it casual while enjoying the game in all its aspects is my own aim in all this as well, so far it seems we share common interests. As for myself I am casual as my play time is reduced to events only duo exams, works, moving to a new location and family, I think I can understand just too fine if there is something which holds people back from attending, taking part or just being there.

I would like to set up the first part of the Company of Blades, creating a IC meeting to briefly sum it up in game what it is about, how we gonna approach this and what to do. For this I would like to know who exactly could I contact for this, I believe I know the officers and the GM but how far I can approach them is a mystery to me.

Basically setting a first meeting up to 'meet'. Afterwards we can to save time (if required) via forums sending invitations to each others for the RPPVP events, tactics etc etc.

Which officer(s) shall I send a calendar invite for a meeting? Guild members of each guild participating and want to RP are naturally welcome to attend as well.

Which days would be fine to a) Meet IC b) Create events to smash some Alliance?

Can I count on someone from Noctem contributing more actively towards this plot/community in the RP perspective? As in short stories, meeting attendance and more active RP?

I would like to set this up in the near future, thanks for the cooperation and I hope that we see each other on the battlefield soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Company of Blades   [RP] Company of Blades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:35 pm

The lantern and the few candles struggle to bring light to the room , the darkness threatening to devour the very light itself from the two shadowey figures sitting across the table , after a long thoughtful silence the woman speaks " allies are few and far between , my lord .. i would be interested to explore the possibility of being more than just a *thorn in the side * of these alliance dogs , for every one of them i would show mercy to then i meet hundreds who would wholey erradicate us rather than tolerate our existence ".
A longer silence still then a low , gravely voice speaks from the preist opposite her as the candles gave out to the darkness completely ... * the situation in Northrend ties me up somewhat, Lady Shadowsong , while i erm ... redress the imbalance in Northrend i would give you full leave to adress the imbalance that the alliance bring to our home cities and our settlements* The high preist of the dark order hands the woman the note on the table between them " REMEMBER Lady - no genocide unless we discuss it first , as always we keep the balance and chaos beseiges us at every turn ..... WE MUST NOT play into the hands of those that would seek to manipulate the many situations arising to our people " .
The woman smiled "my Lord i will take our Templars and go in person to meet this Jahraka*

Last edited by Elryia on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Company of Blades   [RP] Company of Blades I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Glady we will set up an IC meeting very soon ..the chance of some RPPVP would be great , will contact you in game and sort something out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Company of Blades   [RP] Company of Blades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP] Company of Blades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: The Tavern-
Jump to: