Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Omen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omen

Application - Omen Empty
PostSubject: Application - Omen   Application - Omen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Real Life name: Daniel Bąkowski Smile
Character Name: Omengt
Nationality: Poland

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Noctem just find me in bunches of pugers Smile
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: Becouse I really like atmosphere and members of Noctem
What do you expect of Noctem?: Fun, fun and fun Smile
What can Noctem expect from you?: Profesionality
How active will you be?: It depends, I'm in 1st year of studies, it getting harder and i have less time evry day but I should be enough active ti ride regulary.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Application - Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Omen   Application - Omen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:58 pm

Well, Omengt, OMG, Omen - doesnt matter what name you bare, we know you from pretty far back and to say it straight - you've been a noctem member to our conserns for quite a while, just missing the tag ofc. So from me to you, i give you a huge Vouch - this guy is one of a kind, most hardcore "melee" mage there is out there Smile

/Aleksev/Huyana/Ranroad/Nershaan
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

Application - Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Omen   Application - Omen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Well ofc i know who you are and from the /ra from last raid im glad you finally *could be bothered* to make an app .. sure thing mate !! .. just /w me/skuzz or Nershy or Mak or.......... ah im sure you will have no prob finding someone with an invite button
cya in /g
Back to top Go down

Application - Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Omen   Application - Omen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:33 pm

WELCOME OMG BENGT ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132

Application - Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Omen   Application - Omen I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:33 pm

about time omengt and welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application - Omen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Omen   Application - Omen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Omen
Page 1 of 1