Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Would like to join Noctem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elements

Would like to join Noctem Empty
PostSubject: Would like to join Noctem   Would like to join Noctem I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Real Life name: Jamie O'Neill

Character Name: Elementscar

Nationality: English

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: It started on my DK when I did a ICC 10 with a few of your memebers the first week it came out. That is how I heard about you then I was quite good m8s with some members like Caedes, Makhail and Alexsev and then I did some runs on my mage who just hit lvl 80 and is gearing up.

Why do you wish to join Noctem?: I wish to join Noctem because it is a nice friendly guild with nice members and a good community and can do a little bit of raiding but not hardcore more toward casual raiding.

What do you expect of Noctem?: I expect from Noctem to be nice and mature players and do some casual raiding through ICC, sometimes whenever it fits in.

What can Noctem expect from you?: Noctem can expect me to be nice and mature and dedicated to the guild, and to participate whenever needed.

How active will you be?: I will be on almost everyday.

Thank you for considering my application.
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Noctem   Would like to join Noctem I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Well, i have nothing negative to put my fingers on, he seems honest and desent, is a nice guy and performs quite well i'd say. I dont know you well enough to vouch or anything, but you get the thumbs up from me Smile
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Noctem   Would like to join Noctem I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:36 pm

know him to little to vouch aswell, but from the groupings and raiding iv done with him he seems like a decent guy.

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Noctem   Would like to join Noctem I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Ok sure , im more than willing to give you a trial , contact myself , SKuzz , Mak , Nershy or any officer in game for invite .. look forward to meetin ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to join Noctem   Would like to join Noctem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to join Noctem
Page 1 of 1