Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn

Go down 
+4
R
Elryia
Fendoor
Zalman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleksev

Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Greetings everyone!

I was led to this site by a mage in your guild named Telkthuzad(or something along those lines).

I am a 26 year old man from Norway, more spesificly the city of Trondheim. I have a wife and 1 kid which demand much of my time. However, i have a love of the mystical world of Warcraft so i play wow as a hobby on the side. As such i have been leading a wow life in "loneness" but when i moved to this server some week ago i desided to see if i could not find myself a nice guild to join. Just trade my lonesome questing into some social guildchat and fun people to hang around.

I've asked around and Noctem came up as a guild that i should look into. So, here goes.

Real Life name: Alexander
Character Name: Aleksev (shocker)
Nationality: Norway

How did you come to hear of Noctem?:
Asked around, checked forums.

Why do you wish to join Noctem?:
Social fun and to explore more of this grand game Smile

What do you expect of Noctem?:
That it is a social and nice guild with friendly faces Smile

What can Noctem expect from you?:
Social and friendly face - I dont have too much time to Raid or do anything hours upon end - but i'll chip in where i can and help anyone that needs it Smile

How active will you be?:
2-3 days a week, 2-4 hours a day if i have the time for it, >2 hours if not.

I hope to join the guild i must say - from the website it seems to be in touch with some RP PvP and PvE which suits me fine. See you folks around hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Seems to me, you are pretty much noctem type Smile
I'd say welcome to noctem, still need few more green lights though, but I'm pretty sure you got yourself into our wicked community cheers
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:35 pm

Yeah - i agree with my Officer(Zalman) and say you would fit quite well into our guild - So for my end the board is all green for a guildinvite.

Hope to catch you online soon Smile
(If not, some other officer will)
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Aleksev

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:46 am

Oh right - nice to hear that Very Happy

Looking forward to meeting you people Smile
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm

Indeed i like the app - sounds like your very much a Noctem type so welcome aboard Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Moghedien
Shade
Moghedien

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Welcome Aleksev! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dittewinkelman.com
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Well thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:15 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:25 am

Well thank you mr.mysterious dark templar man Smile
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 pm

hehe, im nershaans RL brother, used to play wow quite a bit, but i grew tierd of it when u where able to pug everything, it was simply to easy that it ruiend the challange/fun. maybe ill be back one day if the game improves.

btw, i used to bw known as the elitist in the guild Wink

Makhail
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Ah yes, some of the others in the guild mentioned you today so got a more "defined" understanding on who you are Smile

I agree on the part that stuff in the game has gotten bit too simple, but on the other side its all about how you view your relation to the game. If your always seeking to see the end game stuff, you sort of lose track of the fun parts of the game - the parts that actually makes it -a game- and not work, which i think way too many players take wow as. Its the endless grind and their minds lost in the haze of purple pixels, while other aspects such as doing somthing just for fun for yourself or friends, is lost or near forgotten because it doesnt gain you in any way. Making it feel like "a waste of time" instead of just taking it for what it was. An hour of two of a game, enjoying yourself and making the time worth while for some friendly bugger on the other side of he world.

Anyways, will be fun to see you online sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

i understand how you misunderstood me.
i play for the challange, not the purple stuff (though it follows with the mastering of content and the need for it to access other content).
i mean that the challange is a total fail when a pug cleared the new (when it came) colliseum instance 10 and 25 man first day it was out with only 2 wipes. in this pug only me had seen vids of the encounter and knew what was happening.

when ulduar came out ppl got through FL fast enough, but many guilds are still struggeling with all the bosses in ulduar, while they clear the new place easy within a few hours.

and yes, i do indeed enjoy all the aspects of the game. i got RP chars, i got 3 lvl 80s (grazul 80 shadow priest/disc pve, grathul enhancment/ele pve and makhail prot/whatever-needed pve) and a 71-72 warrior named anogra. non of thees are stress lvld and grathul + anogra was lvld from lvl 1 to their current lvl during wotlk lvling their proffesions along with em.

maybe some day ill pop in on wow, but i doubt it will be the near future, but maybe. untill then

may the darkness guide you brother
the light blind your enemies in the battlefield
in the blood-haze of battle hold your head up high, for one day i will come!
the earth will tremble underneath your feet as the dark templar and his fellow templars ride down the battlefield
crushing whatever resistance left in northrend

Makhail
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:05 am

eh mak NO. we are having difficulties killing anub arak in 25 and we have only killed beasts of northrend in heroic 10 man, cleared 10 man with our good members but with the groups i got into on telk, well it isnt a walk in the park
and blizz made it weekly released so first you got beasts(which is a walk in the park) then lord jaxxarus(which is also a walk in the park then faction champions(wipefest if you dont know what your doing aka alot of cc) twin valkyries (hard as hell) and anub arak(pretty easy fight in it self in 10 man)
so if people cleared it when it came out its not a problem because beasts of northrend is piss easy
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:28 am

reåper, i didnt leave right after it was released. after killing the first 5 bosses without a hassle with pugs, i deem it a no challange.
also, when something is easier then ulduar, but still grants better gear i find it simply repulsing.
only reason ppl fail killing anub (did on ptr) is coz ppl dont communicate, simple as that.
and hey, ppl will always fail, just see at heigens dance;) AM, lost, ect still die there alot of times (not a whipe, but some of the raid members die), and dont forget about the blubbers after pw who ppl STILL die to Wink

Makhail

ps. just updated wow, but still havent enterd my card to pay, so cant access the game and im not sure if i wanne go back there x_X
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:23 am

we had low dps reason we wiped all the time. got him down to about 20% health and then we got our asses handed to us and try heroic toc 10 not normal toc 10 cuz i dont really count toc 10 as a challenge
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Now now boys, im almost embarresed now. My application is the only one to have reacehd 2 pages in here.

However, i did see a part of this forum where this discussion probably would feel more at home *wink*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:57 pm

on that note, i was online for a quickie today x_x
still got it i see, 40k hp in AN heroic, 17 min run. got shanghaied 3 secs after i logged o_O
Back to top Go down
Helayne
Spectre
Helayne

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Twisted Evil Go on Mak, I dare you to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn   Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aleksev - Crusader of the Argent Dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Guild :: Applications-
Jump to: