Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking of game you should try ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Speaking of game you should try ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Speaking of game you should try ^^   Speaking of game you should try ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:23 pm

Recently there was released Resident evil 5.
Being huge fanboy of this franchise i suggest everyone to play it^^ have played every single part of franchise which is like 10 games Razz

got to say there is one downside in game... kinda shity controls... but i don't care Razz

Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of game you should try ^^   Speaking of game you should try ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:18 pm

i played it didnt really like it. you can call me a bastard as much as you want
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of game you should try ^^   Speaking of game you should try ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:11 pm

I don't have habit of flaming people just because they don't like something...
But I might agree, if you haven't followed franchise from day one... might not be as interesting... as you don't really know whats what and you miss alot of key points in story as all resident games evolve same story. besides it's not rly your FPS game... it's survival horror.
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of game you should try ^^   Speaking of game you should try ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 am

im a rpg guy and i have played resident evil 4 aswell didnt really like any of em. tried the first one aswell on ye old playstation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of game you should try ^^   Speaking of game you should try ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking of game you should try ^^
Page 1 of 1