Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tube thread

Go down 
+6
Aleksev
Moghedien
R
Zalman
Blazeforge
Fendoor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

The tube thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Krogar wrote:
What the hell?!

meh just a dude remaking wow on Elder scrools engine Smile or so i think. anyway fun to see those dungs other way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeh, was bit puzzled about that. 1: why would ever elder scrolls even need to copy-cat wow, and 2: that was a good remake for whoever made it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:44 pm

i'm probably going to prioritse sw tor instead of Wh40k DM.
considering bioware always deliver and they an all voice mmorpg so should be intresting.
and im probably going to rol bounty hunter aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Not entierly sure what im going to roll if i get the game - but i've always been facinated by the Sith - but we'll see. Warhammer universe is also extremely fun as i've been into that as games alot more than SW which is been more a movie deal for me. However, i've played the "Knights of the old republic" games so its going to be a hard choise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 pm

im definatly going to try out SWTOR on the sith side, but not rly sure what im gonna roll, need some more class specefic info for that, but im leaning towards the inquisitor,

Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:19 am

*giggle*
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:05 pm

started todabble in editing and frapsing again. here are just a test, but ill get more and better when i get more footage Very Happy clips are of me and fendy on our hunters

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tube thread   The tube thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tube thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4