Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day Empty
PostSubject: Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day   Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 5:42 pm

Real Life name:Even Andre
Character Name: Deccessus
Nationality: Norway

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: Used to be in the guild back in wrath with an irl friend whom i went to school with
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: i want to rejoin for the social aspect of the guild, as i'm working a fulltime job at the moment i don't really have the same time for wow as i used to. raiding and pvp dosen't interest me as much as it did back in the day and i don't intend to dedicate that much time for wow, the time i want to dedicate to the game i want to be in good company hence why i want to come back
What do you expect of Noctem?: a fun social guild with good company
What can Noctem expect from you?: Social member who wants to be in on guild activity
How active will you be?: around 5-10 hours a week depending on how much overtime i work
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day   Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Wow - first of all, didnt know anyone else but me remembered or had the url for this forum.

And since your already back in our guild - welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com

Deccessus, or Reåper from back in the Day
Page 1 of 1