Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Noctem on alliance side? -

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

- Noctem on alliance side? - Empty
PostSubject: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:44 am

With Cataclysm comes two new races to the game. Since one of the races are Goblins, which belong to the horde, they have no problems joining Noctem on its Horde side.

However, in my eyes the most interesting new race is the worgen, which belongs to the alliance. So as such, i suggest we form a guild on alliance side with just worgens for those who are interested to join in. I will make a guild with a "fitting" name for such a wolfpack *wink*.

If nothing else, it will be a nice place to just relax from all hardcore lvling, and just a place to idle, lvl together as wolves and see the alliance side of the new game. Because this is really just that, a brand new game. With the shattering of Azeroth, there road from lvl 1 to 80 has been completely changed, and is to my notice, worth the trip.

Hope to see some response to this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Helayne
Spectre
Helayne

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:49 pm

I am very intested in starting up a worgen. If you need an expert knitter and tea maker let me know what guild name you're going to use.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:56 pm

First of all i need 10 people to make the guild with, so its nothing in emediate future it seems. My worgens name is Lycanir, and is enjoying low lvl BGs at lvl 14 atm.

But, ofc there is no biggie to create a guild once we get a few more over "there". People tend to be helpfull in creating guilds. However, i assume most of Noctem will be quite busy getting their mains up to speed and such so not sure how long it takes for people to be up for this. But, im there, gonna convince Zan to make one aswell - and i can probably delete my toon and start all over again so we can all BG together at lvl 10 or something Smile

We'll see what happens.

Could name your toon here if you make one tho, and i'll add you to my worgens friendslist Smile
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:23 pm

I might make one. somewhen soonish.
though y didn't mention realm to make em.
Back to top Go down
Zantix
Dark Templar
Zantix

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm

(Fendy here, just nicked Zan's computer)

The realm is ofc SSL - i dont like to move far Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 am

call me in i would love to play a rogue worgen
what Realm btw?
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Reåper wrote:
what Realm btw?

Try check the post above your own lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Noctem on alliance side? -   - Noctem on alliance side? - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Noctem on alliance side? -
Page 1 of 1