Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icc 10 man / Heroic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Icc 10 man / Heroic Empty
PostSubject: Icc 10 man / Heroic   Icc 10 man / Heroic I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Hey fellas, i'm just here to remind you that the invites for Icc 10 man Heroic is up, those who got the invites go accept on the days you can raid, and decline on the days you can't.

Raid days - Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday all from 19:00 - 23:00

Hugs and kisses Airdrawn / Zeark
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Icc 10 man / Heroic   Icc 10 man / Heroic I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:23 am

Hehe, very nice of you to include us in these runs - and i hope those of us who are interested take up the chance.

Zeark has become a very skilled raidleader and his raids are good and very nice tempered, so i would reccomend you all to give it ago if you have an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Icc 10 man / Heroic   Icc 10 man / Heroic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 pm

got a week off from NE raiding seeing as my lovely noisy family are back home but would certainly love to join y'all for sunday if theres space Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Icc 10 man / Heroic   Icc 10 man / Heroic I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:49 pm

For my sake i've seen ICC now and its not really "all that" anymore. I have however suggested to Zeark that we perhaps should make an achivement raid for mounts and such. I need a personal break from ICC, so i've suggested Ulduar 10 man. The Rusted Proto Drake i feel is a nice mount to have towards the coming expansion by pure looks. Brown rusty, or earthlike, with some cracks to its skin with some yellow/orange glowing stuff. Sorta reminds me of an earth elemental drake one could say, with the earthlike brown with the flowing magma inside.

But thats just me.

Secondly, i've not seen the whole of Ulduar yet, being the only raid in wotlk i've not fully completed. And with todays gear lvl, getting the 10 man achivements in Ulduar 10 man is not a very hard task to do. Zeark was positive to that response so we'll see what happens.

Unfortunatly, blizz has changed all 310% mounts to regular epic mounts now, so there is no more "getting 310% flight speed mounts for free". But i find that drake very appealing by looks as said, so im going to try get it. 6 achivements down so far, 6 more to go cheers
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
earthweaver
Reanimator
earthweaver

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Icc 10 man / Heroic   Icc 10 man / Heroic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Hello all.

I'd like to join too if there's room. I tried to do it with my guild a few weeks ago, and we got 11/12 in one evening, but the last one (one candle in the dark) proved to be really annoying. After about 60 wipes we gave up on it. Nevertheless, Ulduar is the best raid of the expansion and I would love to give it another go.
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Icc 10 man / Heroic   Icc 10 man / Heroic I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm

i have 2 achi's left with the proto drake , as Nershy said .. i too am sick of icc .. we are 9/12 HC 25 now .... you have no idea how many fuckin times we wiped on that damn dragon !! got 2 achi's left in ulduar and i couldnt think of anything more fun than killing them off with a load of old Noctem buddies on TS / skype ! Very Happy really !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icc 10 man / Heroic   Icc 10 man / Heroic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icc 10 man / Heroic
Page 1 of 1