Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ermm, hello again?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dooneza
Shade
Dooneza

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-14

ermm, hello again? Empty
PostSubject: ermm, hello again?   ermm, hello again? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:10 pm

errmm, yes.., well.., where to start? scratch

Im comming back affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Check your eye's, put on your good pair off glases, yes, its convirmed. Dooneza from da Razorfang Tribe is comming back.
Now you must have bin wondering, why? She said that Dooneza would hang her armoury and weaponry in a shed and would never return to the battlefield... Well, Doony has taken a long and big brake, but again, war is calling and Dooneza's battle hungery spirit can not be called to a halt.

To make a long story short, i miss you folks Sad

I have bin playing to other mmo's while i was avoiding WoW. Aion and Warhammer Online. I had a verry good time in Warhammer and I enjoyed the game alot. But Mythic and EA had other idea's and in my oppinion (and in many others with me) Warhammer has bin ruined and left for dead by there own makers. Lag and bugs everywhere makes the game irritating to play and class unballance is a verry big isshue in the game.

Then come's Aion. Graphics: AMAZING! Lag or bugs? Non. Class balance, nearly perfect. Lore, stunning. But.., here comes the big BUT, lvling and questing is a nightmare in Aion. I managed to get to lvl 23 with a Chanter witch i enjoyed dearly to play with, eventhough all there new changes with there lvling system and buffs, its just still to mutch off a grind with spoils alot off fun while playing.

Cataclysm.., hmm, yes.., i said it in a long ago previous threat, there gonna destroy there own lore. Indeed, and i still stand with that thought, but gameplay, graphic and atmosphere whise... I have bin surching for my ideal mmo. And i could not find it. Simply couse they did not had it what turns me on. I wanna play my own game how, when and as how ever the "bleebzor" i whant. And thinking back about WoW, eventhough wotlk is quite a shitty expension, i was able to do my own shit as i wanted. And so.., after quite a while talking with my best buddy irl about returning to WoW, i have made up my mind, and im ready to re explore the wonders of MY World of Warcraft.

With you guyz (oh, and you to Zantix Very Happy I love you ) Transfering to Spinebreaker was my biggest mistake ever. I missed the wormth and sociality witch i had in Cruel Intentions, back on Steamwheedle Cartel, and together with Noctem.

Soon, a 60 day pre paid cart will fall in my mailbox, and you'll here the drums of war again through the streets off the new Sen'jin Village

Dooneza Da Razorfang, has returned... (and yes, my return will be better then that off dat 'ole stinkin' dragon named "Deathwing" What a Face )
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

ermm, hello again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermm, hello again?   ermm, hello again? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:34 am

Hehehe, sounds grand - i (Nershaan) have returned to the game aswell together with my army of alts. My brother (makhail) is here aswell, and alot of the really old timers from Noctem has returned aswell (Not Hurga tho, but people from the same era) such as Sweetless, Exomortimus, Buugluk, Mintaurea and not least the prodical son - Gibberly (Gibbernate).

We even have our first application on our website by a mage lvling with another of our members alts.

So, it seems that the old aching body of Noctem is starting to awaken once again, lets see about getting her fit for battle by the time Cataclysm hits Smile

Will be nice to see you back online buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Dooneza
Shade
Dooneza

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-14

ermm, hello again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermm, hello again?   ermm, hello again? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 am

Exo is returning? haha, that crazy drunken git Razz

That would be a blast. Say hi from me to him. I also have Ventrillo nowadays, so the communication will be alot easier Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ermm, hello again? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ermm, hello again?   ermm, hello again? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ermm, hello again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: