Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

/wow quit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 pm

results of this vid are donated to GB, so help ya self scavenging Very Happy

happy hunting lads and cya in some... erm... other life Very Happy
Back to top Go down

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:55 pm

MADNESS,

well HF whit what your gonna do from here on!

Zekial!
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Hehe, yes - there are more that are coming to this conclution im feeling.

I've had a blast with you during my time in wow Zalman, probably most of it in my starter years than the latter ones. However, you have enriched my experience of wow and are one of those i consider to be my most long term MMO friends. So yeh, i wish you good luck buddy with whatever you deside on doing.

And man, that was one EPIC video!!

Cudos!

/Nershy
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:24 pm

yeh was nice time wih ya lads. indeed specialy in early years Very Happy but it was cool all over.
Atm i rly don't wan't to sit much at PC anyway. kinda burned out as well... though upgraded finaly from my 17inch crt monitor to mad widescreen, feels like in cinema lol Very Happy games wise i'm goin back to my roots, wich is racing games, apart i reactivated my old everquest 2 acc to sniff around, but i dont think i'll tag along it. played max 30 min a day... so i guess it doesn't have WOW stickynes Very Happy mostly having RL blast, like today had mad road trip with some friends all over country. Not that it's all that big ... something like 550x200 km. lol i swimed like 5 times today every time in each corner of country Very Happy wanted such trip long time, so now i'm just drinkin beer and chillin after all day behind the wheel, which to be honest is one of my favorite activitys, siting behibd the wheel... not that it's much activity, but well.. . Very Happy anyway pedal to the metal and stuff Very Happy
Anyways happy hunting lads. hope you get to down Lich king before cata. And hope I'll make it though cata launch, not to rush to nearest gameshop and siting like mad again at game. /fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:59 am

Me and Makhail have started playing Eve online instead of wow.

Its a game that suits my needs alot more as its mostly just to log on, do a few things, then just log off again. Since Eve still gives you progress while not having to be online 24/7, not to say a 1000 times more advanced and mature than wow, it might seem that we stick.

Anyways, your so right about having a blast in real life. Summer is for just that and if this is our final good byes, i wish you the best man!

/Nershy
Back to top Go down

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Krogar wrote:
Me and Makhail have started playing Eve online instead of wow.

Its a game that suits my needs alot more as its mostly just to log on, do a few things, then just log off again. Since Eve still gives you progress while not having to be online 24/7, not to say a 1000 times more advanced and mature than wow, it might seem that we stick.

Anyways, your so right about having a blast in real life. Summer is for just that and if this is our final good byes, i wish you the best man!

/Nershy

Whoot,

i just sold all expect one of my eve chars, had a 90+ mill sp char, ive played that game since release back in 2003,, done pretty much everything in that game,

decided to stop cause of the time it takes and the dedication it takes to play it on the lvl i liked, its hard to log on 1 hour and hf, lots of time u gotta roam aaround or waiut around for hours to get a fight,thats ofc only pvp i talk about, in eve it was 100% pvp for me,

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sir_JoJo that was my char, sold it 1 month ago!

Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 am

we're still in our one month free period. Have had a couple of events happen which makes me possibly doubt my stay. The "freedom" they brag about in their comercials might not be so free after all. What tempted me with that game was the posebility to build up any way you liked - be it through wars, piracy, trade or industry. I went in with my aim set on trade and industry, however it all boils down to PvP in the end. Seing my second industrial ship carrying Quafe (in game coffee) from one base to another be blown out of the sky by another player, leaving me to lose 6 milling isk (game money) and my beloved ship AND podkilling me, for the loot that was an miner gun and an enginepart really gave the game a severe setback.

So we'll see - if this game is all about the PvP again, it might not last that long after all.
Back to top Go down

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:41 am

it does boil down to pvp pretty much in eve,

u can live in empire in somewhat safty, though u will never bee 100% safe,

and in eve it all got consequence, i lost aprox 100mill isk each time i lost a ship, sometimes up to several billion isk,

but if u stay in empire u will miss out on 75% of the game, cause its in 0,0 sec status space eve rly comes to play. its here the isk is its here the political drama is and most importantly its here u can get in fleet battle whit 1000 other players,

example, titans in eve cost in build cost about 50bill isk, and whit mods its about 80-100 bill isk, if u calcualte that to RL money ist worth about 2500$-3500$ if u die its lost, gone, whaporised, poof, and in eve u will die sooner or later,

but ive had loads of fun in eve, but it is a rly rly hard if not the hardest game out there for new ppl!
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Bah try'd EVE some year ago... all i got was games cheapnes... felt like some flashgame you play in your i-net browser Very Happy And i should pay for it? no way!!!
You cant directly control yer ship was bigest downside... actualy everything... you just click butons warp, shott (wich was just autoshoot i think) and all that stuff... you never rly control things real time... you just give comands...Ofc it's just me, but imho EVE is the cheapest game i've ever seen, apart from mario Razz
Back to top Go down
Zantix
Dark Templar
Zantix

Number of posts : 16

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:16 am

Thats was an awsome exit Zal!

Have alot of fun in real life, and drop by our pages now and then please Smile

Love your song, what band and name of the song is it?

/hug Zan
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

/wow quit Empty
PostSubject: Re: /wow quit   /wow quit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm

Yeah i'm having blast RL wise Smile

Song is:
group: hamerfall