Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quitting WoW..... kinda

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quitting WoW..... kinda Empty
PostSubject: Quitting WoW..... kinda   Quitting WoW..... kinda I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Hello there.
Just letting you know that im kinda quitting WoW, since my main account just got frozen and we're personally bankrupt at the moment.
Also, we our little girl will be in kindergarten from this fall, and its pretty expensive.

I only got the ally-account left, where I've been leveling a few allies with Makhail/Robert for some time, and it expires around 16th of august as well.

Hopefully I'll see you guys'n girls when both me and my GF got a full-time or part time job (My GF just finished her studies and are applying for various jobs), which might be in a month, half a year, or .... yeah. Someday.

And Chris: I'll make sure to return the item you sendt me to Soulrender next time I'm online, if it does'nt get returned automaticly.

Take care peeps.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Quitting WoW..... kinda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quitting WoW..... kinda   Quitting WoW..... kinda I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 am

Haha, dont worrie about the item mate - vendor it or something. Its an Ulduar BoE item i won by a brush'in with some luck. Not worth too much to anyone now cept those who recently just dinged 80 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com

Quitting WoW..... kinda
Page 1 of 1