Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone, but not for good.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Gone, but not for good. Empty
PostSubject: Gone, but not for good.   Gone, but not for good. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:51 pm

As most of you already know i've created a guild of my own..And i will leave Noctem on Airdrawn so i can join my own guild instead. However, i do still have toons in Noctem which i will be online on more now that Airdrawn is gone, so expect to see me drop a message in /g Smile

Thanks alot for every minute of fun you've given me.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not for good.   Gone, but not for good. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Summer is here indeed..

Good luck with that guild of yorus!
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Nosferati
Spectre
Nosferati

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not for good.   Gone, but not for good. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:06 pm

Good luck with your new guild - summertime inc.

Oh well, no LK on noctem I suppose
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not for good.   Gone, but not for good. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm

Nosferati wrote:
Good luck with your new guild - summertime inc.

Oh well, no LK on noctem I suppose
....well thats pretty debatable .. if we want it that badly we can get it it , simple as ! Noctem has always been a guild of freinds ingame and RL ( tho i have ever only been the former ) all with various RL commitments etc and though while we have always done well we dont have the structure of a raid guild as then it wouldnt be Noctem .. so minus the politics , the strife we also often minus the progression, most of our members are pretty happy with that but for many of us it does ignite a small spark of * why cant WE down the LK too * train of thought.
Air .. will miss ya m8 and well done on trying to get a raid group out of a non raid guild .. we ALL did really bloody well in those progression runs , i do understand that you want to clear this endgame content really badly as when people spend as much time in this game as some of us do .. to not reach that point would make a lot of that time spent pointless , Certainly i want to see kingslayer on El as a Noctem run .. tho i know a certain disc preist who needs a decent raid group/ guild Wink .. as your post says you've not gone far so dont go drifting too far away ok ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone, but not for good.   Gone, but not for good. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone, but not for good.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: