Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blizz response to ninja looting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Blizz response to ninja looting Empty
PostSubject: Blizz response to ninja looting   Blizz response to ninja looting I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Blizz response to ninja looting   Blizz response to ninja looting I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Not entierly sure im convinced by that really...its nice if it "works as intented" - but it seems its more aimed at guildbank theft and scams which are done out of groups. And to that this is sort of just a written down text of what they are already doing no?

When i mean "out of groups scams" i mean, say for instance Nershaan whos an enchanter. Many people come to me with their mats to get an enchant. If i then get the mats traded to me and do not give the enchant back, i've scammed that player for his mats for my own gain. And in these situations they already have these consequenses to my knowledge.

- May be banned temporarily from the game
- Get my scammed items or gold removed.

Old news really.

The "new" looting system seems to be the system we already have had in function for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Butanius
Dreadnaught
Butanius

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Blizz response to ninja looting   Blizz response to ninja looting I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:25 pm

How I see is that if a raid leader passes normal loot rules and for example gives the item to his friend in raid (past others) it is now a scam, and can be a bannable offense.
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Blizz response to ninja looting   Blizz response to ninja looting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm

Butanius wrote:
How I see is that if a raid leader passes normal loot rules and for example gives the item to his friend in raid (past others) it is now a scam, and can be a bannable offense.

this is what im aiming at. ppl saying 1 MS boss ect, then ninjaing DBW ect when losing a roll is now considerd a scam and the item will be removed from the layers inventory along with maybe a ban.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Blizz response to ninja looting   Blizz response to ninja looting I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:10 pm

Hehehe, fun enough. Tho considering that i've either led my own raids or been raiding with more or less the "right mind" people i havent seen that happen since TBC i think. But for those not so lucky, i can deffo see why this is a good thing Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizz response to ninja looting   Blizz response to ninja looting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blizz response to ninja looting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: