Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the heck is happening to the server?....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What the heck is happening to the server?.... Empty
PostSubject: What the heck is happening to the server?....   What the heck is happening to the server?.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:49 am

I mean.... I checked /who about 6:45 this morning, and there was 43 people online in total on this server.

No wonder it takes time to get people in the dungeon finder when there are almost no people online, and this server's battlegroup aint the biggest one either.

So... what's happening? Is this server dying?
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is happening to the server?....   What the heck is happening to the server?.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:25 am

ssl IS a low pop server Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is happening to the server?....   What the heck is happening to the server?.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:59 am

Soulrender wrote:
I mean.... I checked /who about 6:45 this morning, and there was 43 people online in total on this server.

No wonder it takes time to get people in the dungeon finder when there are almost no people online, and this server's battlegroup aint the biggest one either.

So... what's happening? Is this server dying?

It's ssl and the start of the summer so many people quit playing for a while. and its low pop so
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is happening to the server?....   What the heck is happening to the server?.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:09 am

The /who utility doesnt show everyone online unfortunatly.

If you do a search for /who 1-80 (which i would think would give you the range on all lvls) it only picks out a certain number of each it seems.

Not entierly sure how it works - but from my /GS database we're have about 3000 characters on this server.
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the heck is happening to the server?....   What the heck is happening to the server?.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the heck is happening to the server?....
Page 1 of 1