Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Goodbye :(

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joeth
Spectre
Joeth

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Another Goodbye :( Empty
PostSubject: Another Goodbye :(   Another Goodbye :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:17 am

Hey guys
As some of you already know, my subscription ends on the 8th (saturday) and I WON'T be renewing.
I have exams coming up, and need to focus since they're going to be hard!!!

I'm moving into a new place in September, and although it is linked to my university, it is not strictly a university accommodation. So the internet my be crappy. This means I may not be on for a very very very long time.

I'm sad to say goodbye to you all! But real life has to come first (why can it never be the other way around?? Laughing )

So let's make tomorrow nights ICC run a gooden! Go out with a bang pirat

I will stay on the forums so I can chat to you all and what not! Also you guys HAVE to post screenies and vids of you guys doing stuff. For example videos of AWESOME pvp and arenas so I can continue to watch and laugh at the awesomeness Smile

See you all soon! Happy Raiding and Hope you have a Great Summer!
Joeth Sunscorn
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Goodbye :(   Another Goodbye :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:21 am

Well, i'd say its the smart choise so good luck to you buddy.

See you if we see you ^^
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Another Goodbye :(   Another Goodbye :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:13 pm

Gonna miss you as hell mate =/ i hope to see you online again. Good luck with the school, and thanks for the fun times ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Zantix
Dark Templar
Zantix

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Another Goodbye :(   Another Goodbye :( I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:50 am

I am terrible at checking out the Noctem website....and this is one of he reasons why! Im sad to see you leave, but i completly understand!
But again, you have made so many new alts, and i know you will be back some day to carry them on, im sure of it. Looking forward to seeing you online again, whenever that might be.

Thanks for your loving spirit over the guildchatt and your fun talks! See you later mate =)
/hug and /kiss Zantix
Back to top Go down
Dooneza
Shade
Dooneza

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Another Goodbye :(   Another Goodbye :( I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Joeth wrote:
Hey guys
As some of you already know, my subscription ends on the 8th (saturday) and I WON'T be renewing.
I have exams coming up, and need to focus since they're going to be hard!!!

I'm moving into a new place in September, and although it is linked to my university, it is not strictly a university accommodation. So the internet my be crappy. This means I may not be on for a very very very long time.

I'm sad to say goodbye to you all! But real life has to come first (why can it never be the other way around?? Laughing )

So let's make tomorrow nights ICC run a gooden! Go out with a bang pirat

I will stay on the forums so I can chat to you all and what not! Also you guys HAVE to post screenies and vids of you guys doing stuff. For example videos of AWESOME pvp and arenas so I can continue to watch and laugh at the awesomeness Smile

See you all soon! Happy Raiding and Hope you have a Great Summer!
Joeth Sunscorn

Me returning and you going? pff.., you slagger Razz

Best wishes m8. An' Dooney will leave some off the 85 epix's for you once you will return Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Goodbye :(   Another Goodbye :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Goodbye :(
Page 1 of 1