Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soloing sartharion 10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Soloing sartharion 10 Empty
PostSubject: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:45 pm

if noe one else has posted it then i will
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Im having a hard time believing that tbh...if its true it just shows how utterly fucked up this game is when you can solo lvl 80 raid content at lvl 80...

Nor have i heard of that achivement...
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:46 pm

its true and tbh, if uv ever ready the dk's posts, he's been using all his skills, obscure specs and pressing her class to the outmost.

for this alone he deserves respect! nothing else!

read the posts on raids & dungeons on blizz forum to follow the discussion there. i for one, have the outmost respect, even though the content is trivial
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Doesnt matter bro - no single lvl 80 player, no matter how good he is - should be able to solo the end lvl (80) raid content ment for 10 players or more. The scaling of the game is fucked up - not to say DKs. If nothing else this proves it.

Seccond - if you wowhead that achivement, nothing comes up - if you armory the dude (name is Raegwyn) - he has no achivement named that either. None in 10 man content, nor in feats of strenght (which this bloody should be if it was true..)

in fact his last 10 man pre ulduar achivement was gained in 2009, while this claims to be done in 10.03.10....which there is no reccolection of either.

The only 2010 achivements he has is from Ulduar an beyond. So no, i dont believe this at all...
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:25 pm

simply bro, coz there IS 0 acivhments for soloing OS x_x
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

anything bad that has happend to wow i blame on....activision
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:17 am

Makhail wrote:
simply bro, coz there IS 0 acivhments for soloing OS x_x

Might be, but i could not find it - mind making a link to it?
Back to top Go down
Butanius
Dreadnaught
Butanius

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:04 pm

it was a photoshopped achi. You can clearly see that - a mere joke, nothing more. He did solo it and seemed like it was really close (to enrage).
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

it was really close, and there is no achiv for soloing OS
Back to top Go down
Zantix
Dark Templar
Zantix

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:03 am

Ok stupid nooby me, gotta a question out this boss. I am sure i remember that we needed 2 tanks. And i that once had to heal Blazeforge tanking some adding dragon in the back. Maybe this was in 25 man, but i think and belive it was a 10 man.

How can a DK be able to heal himself this much, hate DKs even more now than before if this is even close to the truth.
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:20 am

it was 10 man, but what ur thinking off is when we did the guild S1D. even at the start of wotlk, OS was solo-tankable, but bringing 2 tanks made it 100% easier due to add handeling.

how its done? the player is cladded in icc25 and some HC gear 3 TIERS above the content that OS was, thus his avoidance and migitation (from armor) is really high. couple that with that DK's has ALOT of "oh shit" buttons including the ever so powerfull anti magic shell. couple that with blood spec witch has immense healing, based on the players max HP (in %), meaning it will scale with health. and a icc25 cladded tank geared DK has ALOT of HP and ALOT of avoidance, since their gear is tuned for the -20% dodge from icc.

so yes, this would be perfectly possible. i imagine that it could be doable with a pala aswell, though that would requier a block set, maybe ill set out and work on it.

side note: he did not solo the trash, only the boss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soloing sartharion 10   Soloing sartharion 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soloing sartharion 10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: