Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcement - Zeark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Announcement - Zeark Empty
PostSubject: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi Noctem. I've been thinking alot lately, and i've decided to leave Noctem ( Zeark only ) in search of a raid guild, or even create one myself. However, i do still consider Noctem to be my "home" in WoW, so if i may i would like to stay i Noctem on my paladin, Airdrawn.

I wanna thank you all for the wonderful time i've had on my DK in Noctem, especially Makhail and Aleksev ( you two made me the player i am today ).

Yours sincerely / Danny
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Had a sneaking suspicion about this - we got a bad trend of getting people for the social part, gearing them up and then they leave to seek out raidguilds. But, fun while it lasted i guess. Good luck onwards.
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:36 pm

Well, i didn't join noctem to get gear, the reason i joined was the people in Noctem. And as i wrote in my announcementi will stay on my paladin, if i may that is. I may leave on Zeark but i like you all so i still want to be a part of Noctem ofc.
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:05 am

and history repeats itself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Seriously, you act like i've been using you for the sake of gearing up, which i haven't. For the last time, i didn't join Noctem to raid, i simply joined for the reason that i like each and every one of you. I might have left with the TOON Zeark, but im still in Noctem just as much as i've always been.

And having toons scattered around guilds isn't something new since most memebers (if im not misstaken) comes from Circus. No matter what, Noctem will always be considered as my home, i hope you all know that.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:57 pm

First of all, check the dates and times of these posts - mine were atleast made before i spoke to you in wow about it. And what Reaper means is that we have had this "thing" happening the last few years in Noctem.

- Summers over and we start in the small
- Activity rises, and we turn to raiding
- We get new members, and activity is quite high for a while
- Holidays comes, and old Noctemers stay offline for a while, but returns. Activity goes down abit.
- Makhail and Huyana(Old Fendoor) gets bit tierd of leading raids, asking for others to step up.
- Few step up, nothing very organized - people want to raid more.
- Summer comes, Noctem goes into its summer slumber and a majority of the newest arrived members leave guild for more raiding.
- Summer ends, Noctems slowly awakens - some few members who left want to come back.

Then rince and repeat that. That is what Reaper means.

And HELL no, most our peeps do NOT come from Circus. Noctem is a very old guild on this server - 4 years+, and Circus is just a kid im comparisson. We had a thing where i resigned as guildmaster and said i was quitting wow which made few of our members apply and join circus. After a few months there tho, most of the members who left for Circus, came back to Noctem again.

Now, as said Zeark - no worries. See you online.
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:32 am

Zeark wrote:
Seriously, you act like i've been using you for the sake of gearing up, which i haven't. For the last time, i didn't join Noctem to raid, i simply joined for the reason that i like each and every one of you. I might have left with the TOON Zeark, but im still in Noctem just as much as i've always been.

And having toons scattered around guilds isn't something new since most memebers (if im not misstaken) comes from Circus. No matter what, Noctem will always be considered as my home, i hope you all know that.
thats not what i meant. did the exact same thing a while back. i originaly came from noctem.then went to circus then came back thats what i meant with 'history repeats itself' again i did the same if we rewind back to last november i believe i looked for raiding guilds. joined circus on telk. quit being active there left for another server on my dk and came back.

Mostly due to A I didnt enjoy my spot in circus
B if you mentioned something near officers (what mak did) they pretty much told you to shut the hell up and i also believe that he didnt get to raid there anymore
C raiding got boring when you didnt do it with people you knew well.
but then again i played wow for the social reasons not for the raiding too bad it took me a while to realize that

But goodluck finding a raiding guild on zeark atleast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement - Zeark   Announcement - Zeark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement - Zeark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: