Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anything new happend lately?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

anything new happend lately? Empty
PostSubject: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Just checking in didnt think because im not playing wow i was going to leave you completly now did you?
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 am

You? Leave us? UNHEARD OF! *Bwhahahah*

Jokes aside, its no problem Reaper - Noctem is a guild quite accustomed to the fact that its members at times will take breaks lasting from a week till 6 months till not coming back at all. Your toons will still wear our guildtag once your back.
We've been good - but if you travel down to the PvE content of this website you'll see our latest plans.

We're starting 1 progression raid and 1 gear-up raid a week now, as said, read more about it in the PvE section Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:18 pm

good to know. also found out that there is a warhammer 40k pen and paper rpg nothing in my intrest ofc cus you for the most of it play as people of the imperium and no im not talking about SM. basicly just imperial guard. also found a guy that was intrested to try out tabletop WH40k so gonna check it out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 pm

also
Nershaan wrote:
You? Leave us? UNHEARD OF! *Bwhahahah*

Jokes aside, its no problem Reaper - Noctem is a guild quite accustomed to the fact that its members at times will take breaks lasting from a week till 6 months till not coming back at all. Your toons will still wear our guildtag once your back.
We've been good - but if you travel down to the PvE content of this website you'll see our latest plans.

We're starting 1 progression raid and 1 gear-up raid a week now, as said, read more about it in the PvE section Smile
I'm probably not going to come back. Going to try taking my time to play WHAOR with my uncle and when it comes out the warhammer 40k mmo(how bloody predicatable eh?). Don't get me wrong the only reason i was still subscribed was because of you guys
mind you if you still want to contact me my Skype is Reaper beta(old xbox live gamertag) and my msn . however if you add me on skype please leave me a message of who you are and such.

and my steam is if anyone of you guys ever feel like playing something with me.(just keep cs away from me and i am happy)
Zerqje is my BFBC2 Tag.
just to let you know. but none of you are probably playing as many games as i am. Neutral

Last edited by Reåper on Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blazeforge
Dreadnaught
Blazeforge

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:19 pm

I'll drop you a note if I ever bring my 40k army to Tromsø, maybe we can get a few games in Smile

The 40k rpg is pretty good, I've read through some of the books and it looks like it might be a lot of fun. Not much do to with anything but the inquisition though, but since that's the army I'm collecting I don't mind much Wink
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:49 am

So guessing y0ur sisters of battle or imps then?
Me myself are going to be a Chaos. thinking about deathguard, thousand sons or black legion
Back to top Go down
Blazeforge
Dreadnaught
Blazeforge

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:47 am

All cool armies. I see a lot of 1K Sons armies popping up after the novel.

I'm waiting for the new Inquisition Codex that's rumoured to be coming out later this year. Started Grey Knights but I'm not gonna continue buying that army until I see what the new codex brings.
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Blazeforge wrote:
All cool armies. I see a lot of 1K Sons armies popping up after the novel.

I'm waiting for the new Inquisition Codex that's rumoured to be coming out later this year. Started Grey Knights but I'm not gonna continue buying that army until I see what the new codex brings.
heard a guy lost 3 grey knight termies to lasguns in one match lol!
Back to top Go down
Blazeforge
Dreadnaught
Blazeforge

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:29 am

That's gotta sting. Not as bad as the guy who lost a Wolfguard Terminator in CC with a Gretchin though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anything new happend lately?   anything new happend lately? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anything new happend lately?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: