Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goreaxe

Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS Empty
PostSubject: Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS   Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am

Real Life name: Johan Jaxgård
Character Name: Goreaxe
Nationality: Sweden

How did you come to hear of Noctem?: I heared of it from a friend of mine Embion that are in the guild
Why do you wish to join Noctem?: I wish to join becouse I have a friend in the guild and that I dont have time for a really serius raiding guild as work takes a lot of time.
What do you expect of Noctem?: I dont exspekt mutch just whant a friendly guild that I can chat whit
What can Noctem expect from you?: That I will do my best to help anyone in need of help and will do my best to not let you guys down
How active will you be?: I´m mostly free at week ends and somtimes during the week it depends on if I work at my home city or work in others so I dont have internet.
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS   Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 am

sounds like a nice chap, dont know u so cant vouch, but thumbs up:D
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS   Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Been with your alt (Waroxe) a few times - thumbs up from me too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Embion

PostSubject: Re: Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS   Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:11 pm

cheers cheers cheers Both thumbs up man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS   Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm

ok , contact myself or an officer and we are happy to see how this goes , cya in /g Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS   Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost/Tank and Blood/DPS
Page 1 of 1