Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3 Empty
PostSubject: Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3   Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:38 am

So as the topic says, im not available for the raids. Thx Finnish military Forces Wink

-Lemil / Arc
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3   Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am

Lol - chin up lad, it will be a very nice experience in the end. Pretty much 90% of the youngsters who get drafted in Norway dispise the thought of it going in, but they all grow to become self dependant and able men coming out one year later. We call it Norways largest kindergarden for a reason Smile

Met quite a few of the Finish armed forces in my time of service, nice people so i think you'll have fun. Ofc you'll have time to "hate" enough, but in the end its only the good memories that stay behind Smile

You know what part of the army yoru ending up in?
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3   Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 am

Actually i have accomplished my mandatory service like 10 years ago Wink This is just a 2 + 7 day re-training. These pops every once and while. Been in these trainings bf like 4-5 times and to be honest it is fun Wink Sometimes even big fun when we get a Saab battle gear. It includes vests, helmet, etc which are equipped with laser sensors. Then our personal weapon is equipped with laserpointer kind of device. Must say it is really authentic feel to battle with those. Also helmet includes headset so it says directly if im hitted by someone. Also mortar, field cannon etc. undirect damage is also counted. Afterall we get a specific result how accurate we are, how we died/wounded etc. So it is like CS but in real army situtiation.

-Arc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3   Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:14 am

Actually in the time of my service we were 3 weeks in Alta, Norway. Very nice 3 weeks. It was a big northern Europe Nato and Nato partner training. All together i have spend in camo gear something like 610+ days Wink)

-Arc
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3   Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:39 am

Aha yeh - sorta got the thought you might be bit old for the mandatory part of the army service at the age of 30 Smile

Yes, we've been using them laser gear stuff aswell in some of the exercises, especialy war scenarios in city/towns. That is simply exhausting, but incredible fun.

And yes, my dealings with the Finish armed forces has been during the Nato Exercise "Cold Response" which is held annualy here in norway every year. 3 weeks of the winter year where the northern parts of Norway is at war. Think there is like 20 different nations partaking in it and some 500.000++ troops all in all. Quite the event Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3   Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemil / Arc is out of keyboard 19.3 - 31.3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: