Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raised from the dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dooneza
Shade
Dooneza

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Raised from the dead Empty
PostSubject: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:02 am

Good evenin' people!

Yes, you see it right! ( Shocked affraid Shocked affraid ) Guess who's back? DOONEY!

Well, not that back :/ I must tell you straight away, im not comming back to WoW in this state. I left Scarshield in hopes to find better pvp days and to do arena's with a buddy. I hope you guyz/galls remember all that. Not long after, i noticed and felt that i had made a big mistake. I was wrong in leaving server. It was all the same and i didend even managed to break the 1k rating i arena's. So dissapointed and upset about the game and all its stupidity, in a rage, i stoped playing WoW.

But i must also tell you, since i have bin a lill' up to date with WoW, that in the near furure, i won'd come back aswell. WOTLK was just a epix fail to me and after seeing Cataclysem, i had a spooky mind for like half a hour. But i made up my mind and i will not come back. Untill...

I spended most off my time with you folks in TBC, TBC was THE highth of world of warcraft. I had a super time there. And so did my buddy who i transverd servers to. Im not compleetly mmorpgless though, i'ff bin playing WAR for over a year now, and its a great game. Though, it has its downsides ofcours. One day, my buddy said through ventrillo me this: Hey, what iff there were servers for world of warcraft were you can play vanilla or TBC like in the good old days? Ofcours i asked him were he got that question from, according to him, on some forum he readed, there were rumors about servers like that. Seprate servers were you can only play vanilla or TBC in. As im typing you all this right now, might that ever go through and those servers will be released, i will come back to WoW inmidiatly. But, ofc, Blizz started to reject those rumors by blathering it was way to expencive and that it would be a no go. A true shame. Personly, i think Cataclysem is gonna be WoW's doom. who know's. All there lore is gone and there running out off options to inprovice.

I can recament WAR nowadays to. Its a fun and verry group build game and its lore and history is just brilliant. Give it a second chance iff you have done it already. A lot changed Smile

So did i, im not a female troll anymore, but a green mad killing machine who yell's WAAAAAGGH! at the top off its lungs all the time! (liked the boobs on Doony more though Crying or Very sad Laughing )

Might you guyz wanna meet me Rarck "Toofcracka". Log on to Karak-Azgal and join Destruction, since only death and destruction is for the man, oh.., and ofc for you to Zantix Razz Or should i say Rannveig? Very Happy

Well, all the best wishes from The Netherlands, give all the female troll warriors out there a great hug from me, i'll call it a day now.
Might we ever meet again Smile
Yours and only yours.., Dooneza, Da Razorfang
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:59 am

Ey doony, nice to see your post here. I agree on alot of the points you make and i am myself quitting wow for good this time after when Cataclysm hits. 5+ years have been a good run and wow is becoming more dumb and brainless by the day, so why not quit while we have an average good feel about it.

Hope you have been well mate and that you continue to be so - i have played WAR a small bit aswell, but it really didnt take to me in that sense. So i'll keep to Warhammer miniature games and pen'n'paper roleplaying games. I love to imagine the stuff more than to bash keyboards. And the game really dont portray the darkness and dispair of the WAR universe all that well. I agree tho that the orcs of WAR really are true orcs. I find em very fun Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Blazeforge
Dreadnaught
Blazeforge

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Hey Doony, good to hear from you again! I agree about WAR, I tried it out and really enjoyed it, but sadly Destruction outnumbered us so bad on my server (Karak-Azgal btw) that we got roflstomped all the time so after i while I quit.

I reckon I'll play through Cataclysm, after staying with wow so long I might as well see it to the end. Hope you're doing well, I miss having an irate troll about, hope to see you online in a mummorpuger again soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Dooneza
Shade
Dooneza

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:23 pm

Blazeforge wrote:
Hey Doony, good to hear from you again! I agree about WAR, I tried it out and really enjoyed it, but sadly Destruction outnumbered us so bad on my server (Karak-Azgal btw) that we got roflstomped all the time so after i while I quit.

I reckon I'll play through Cataclysm, after staying with wow so long I might as well see it to the end. Hope you're doing well, I miss having an irate troll about, hope to see you online in a mummorpuger again soon Smile

Well, might you ever chance your mind, your always welcome in the guild i am on Karak-Azgal. We ar a guild who stands bevore the uberness overrated Order folks, so.., i rekon you should give it a try again Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 am

intresting...anyone else noticing how everyone that leaves comes back?
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:29 am

Nershaan wrote:
Ey doony, nice to see your post here. I agree on alot of the points you make and i am myself quitting wow for good this time after when Cataclysm hits. 5+ years have been a good run and wow is becoming more dumb and brainless by the day, so why not quit while we have an average good feel about it.

Hope you have been well mate and that you continue to be so - i have played WAR a small bit aswell, but it really didnt take to me in that sense. So i'll keep to Warhammer miniature games and pen'n'paper roleplaying games. I love to imagine the stuff more than to bash keyboards. And the game really dont portray the darkness and dispair of the WAR universe all that well. I agree tho that the orcs of WAR really are true orcs. I find em very fun Smile
oh and...become a bit of a warhammer 40 k geek myself so. sitting here and reading lore half the time. the other time im playing DOW 2 which in most cases people will notice since im on windows live. and i guess i have become more intrested in the tabletop game. too bad its a quite expensive hobby and i already have 1 expensive hobby or for the fact that none of the guys i know are intrested in tabletop games.
and i will probably go back to mmos when the warhammer 40k mmo comes out concentratiting more on tactics and such. nothing would be more satisfying than running around in a terminator armor. or as a chaos spacemarine *drool*. i like warhammer fantasy however not as much as 40k
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am

Hehe, yeh - Warhammer 40k is indeed fun yes. I like that very much aswell - but i dont know if it exists in the old pen'n'paper roleplay game. The miniature tabletop games do exist i know, but i cant afford doing the old school Warhammer miniatures -and- warhammer 40k at the same time. Not to speak of the time needed to paint an army big enough to play with. Hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Nershaan wrote:
Hehe, yeh - Warhammer 40k is indeed fun yes. I like that very much aswell - but i dont know if it exists in the old pen'n'paper roleplay game. The miniature tabletop games do exist i know, but i cant afford doing the old school Warhammer miniatures -and- warhammer 40k at the same time. Not to speak of the time needed to paint an army big enough to play with. Hehe Smile
just become necron. has to be the cheapest race considering you cant really loose with them. didnt know there was Pen and paper warhammer tho. seems intresting considering my favorite race is chaos and i would probably be a marked of tzeetch then. and btw i wont be on wow for a while since my prepaid has gone dead. aswell as i need to get GOW 3 and such
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raised from the dead   Raised from the dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raised from the dead
Page 1 of 1