Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grodak application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Grodak application Empty
PostSubject: Grodak application   Grodak application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:48 pm

Real Life name: Mikhail Stepanovskiy
Character Name: Grodak (Gridak, Zogor and 6 others)
Nationality: Russian, i understand almost everything english, and simple speak. (+3gmt)
How did you come to hear of Noctem?: My friend Grigory (Defar) told me about guild.

Why do you wish to join Noctem?: Simply I wish to belong to pve(raid’s, heroics)/pvp(but I not quite like pvp now. I spent many time for pvp on AV and Warsong/Aratni 30-39 and 60 lvls) guild... communicate with other pleasant ppl etc:)
What do you expect of Noctem?: good atmosphere, pve progress and maybe pvp-fun at last
What can Noctem expect from you?: pve as well, addicted Affli/Demo(if need I can reroll one build into Destro) warlock(72 lvl atm) + 1 60 lvl alts(hunter) in Outland and 40 lvl(feral dru) know almost all heroics dungeon( I have tanking them all on Rus realms(DK), and Obsidian Sanctuary off-tank)

How active will you be?: 1-3 hour Monday –Thursday 2-5 hour Friday-Sunday
Back to top Go down
Defar
Reanimator
Defar

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Grodak application Empty
PostSubject: haha   Grodak application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:09 pm

haha, lazy green orc put his name in my application Smile)

anyway he is a very good my friend and it would be nice to see him in the guild
Back to top Go down
Aleksev
Dark Templar
Aleksev

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-09-29

Grodak application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grodak application   Grodak application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Sounds alright to me - and i like Defar very much, so i suspect any friend of his will be just as nice Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Grodak application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grodak application   Grodak application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 am

well since your a friend of defar i guess i can say welcome to noctem. unfortunatly i dont have my prepaid ready but will soon.
any officer should be able to invite you
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Grodak application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grodak application   Grodak application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:52 am

Welcome aboard Smile /w myself or Skuzz ( my preist ) in game for an invite , look forward to meeting you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grodak application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grodak application   Grodak application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grodak application
Page 1 of 1