Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first headache

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

first headache Empty
PostSubject: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:36 am

First day as GM and i find the guild bank has been emptied completely ( from a rather full state several hours earlier) --my main problem is there is NO records or logs of ANYTHING being removed , not on the tabs or the armoury ..... ZIP ..... so yeah .. headache ! . any enlightenment this way would be gratefully recieved
Back to top Go down
Moghedien
Shade
Moghedien

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-06-10

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:12 pm

We spoke about this already, but yeah, very weird..!
Hope some logical explanation comes up, I think some ninja drama shit is the last thing we need (though I can't really imagine that is what happened... I'm puzzled!!)
Back to top Go down
http://dittewinkelman.com
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:26 pm

OMFG!!!
though somehow i fell it's just some sort of bug or something and everything will be alright when realm goes live again
Back to top Go down
Moghedien
Shade
Moghedien

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:29 pm

Ah Zal, your comment prompted me to google that, and the first link that came up was http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=17616373157&sid=1..
Seems it is indeed a quite common bug and everything will be ok!
Guess you just need to contact a GM now for restoration Smile
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:42 pm

might try re-doing guild rank permits for GB. there was comment it helped
Back to top Go down
Moghedien
Shade
Moghedien

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 pm

Anyway, about the guild bank.. I am also curious as to what the policy is as to using it?
I haven't taken anything from it yet, but if I were to in the future... am I obliged to ask first if I need anything, or can I just take things out occasionally?
Just wondering Smile Won't be taking out anything soon I think since I feel like I must contribute on equal amount of taking things out.. and at this level I can't really contribute much useful stuff anyway. Well, except for gold. Or raptor pets I keep farming hehe, but those are just for looks/fun.
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:54 pm

at least till yesterday there wasn't rly any special rules for it. if you have permission you can take things out only rule was you have to donate half of AH price into GB. if you don't have permission you ask officer or GM. think just raid tab had some restrictions no to use any for your own needs, but just for guild activity's. never rly used GB myself though... so some might know better, plus now when El is GM, we might encounter new rules Smile
Back to top Go down
Moghedien
Shade
Moghedien

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Sounds good Smile

I put up a link to some screenshots of yesterday evening in the thread about Nersh and Zan leaving by the way, thought it would belong there more than in a new topic of its own. Check them out if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm

seen already. nice work moghy Smile
Back to top Go down
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:30 pm

oh ok great stuff .. will sort that out ASAP ,, as for GB rules , i think same apply for the moment - if you need it then use it Smile .. ( take a moment to read the info tab on GB ) . Chances are the rules will change a little as time goes on , if i can make ways of it being more busy and proffitable for ALL and the amount of content stil remaining the same or improving then i will let you know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first headache Empty
PostSubject: Re: first headache   first headache I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first headache
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: