Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternate contacts - Xboxlive

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormblack
Spectre
Stormblack

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Alternate contacts - Xboxlive Empty
PostSubject: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Nersh tells' me he'll be picking up an Xboxlive subscription, I have one and so does Reaper, would be fun to play with you guys in a less time intensive medium Smile My handle if you want to gang up in some games is 'Redgecohones' (long story!)

Hope we can get a few co-ops going, say Smile Battlefield 1943 can be some relatively cheap fun for ex.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:36 pm

Hehe - yeh, i'll try start my subscription tomorrow seing as i freed up abit of "gaming cash" quitting wow. Will add both (longstrangenameofsomethingstrange) and Reaper Beta when i do. I even got a voice set for some coordinated efforts Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
buug

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 pm

mine is "brandnewbadidea"
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:06 am

Reaper beta here,
Back to top Go down
Blazeforge
Dreadnaught
Blazeforge

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:12 am

Trollskin here, just need to get a new xbox and have my tv sent down and I'll be on in a jiffy ^^
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:42 am

I for one have been checking youtube for both battlefield 1943 and Halo ODST. Gotta say that they both look highly entertaining. Especially the ODST firefights scenarios and that you can play the entire game coop with buddies. Gonna go to the store today and most likely buy ODST, and i'll see about downloading battlefield once i get my Xbox online Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:47 am

time to pwn you all in a slayer round Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 am

dont think il fix battlefield bad company i mean battlefield 1943.
but im in for anything else. marvel versus capcom would be tempting aswell
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:35 am

and btw.
in halo odst you get a halo 3 multiplayer disc so if we are more than 4 we can play that instead,
hell of alot of fun with friends
multiposting FTL
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 pm

I have bought ODST and added you all to my Xbox live account.

Just give me time and i'll "log on" Smile
Back to top Go down
Stormblack
Spectre
Stormblack

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Just had a fun few hours doing the opening missions in the odst campaign co-op with nersh, definately up for more - will add you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
R
Spectre
R

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 pm

playing firefight with nershy now. pretty fun actually
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Haha, yeh - ODST has great potential. So far i've had the pleasure of playing with reaper and stomrblack, and its quite fun indeed.

Firefight gets really stressfull at the end so its alot of fun being more people there screaming in adrenalin rush Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate contacts - Xboxlive   Alternate contacts - Xboxlive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternate contacts - Xboxlive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: