Share | 

Going to be slightly inactive for a while

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fendoor
High Chieftain

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Trying out WAR and AoC - to put it short need a wow break.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noctem.darkbb.com
Reåper
Spectre

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:28 am

remember to add zerqje on your friend list in war
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalman
Vanquisher

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Awww! And I was just reading post Announcement:Goals for the guild after slumber!
Man! you change your mind quite fast Razz Anyway enjoy... erm... at least AOC. I wont say what I think about that s...thole WAR Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Makhail
Dark Templar

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 pm

he's weak in his faith zalman. and with my activity on the 80s bracket declining i wont be able to pickup much of the slack from him, prolly some but after beeing able to pugg EVERYTHING in endgame, i feel that blizz just havent been able to make wotlk any challange at all.
mak is up there geared alongside with some of the most geared tanks on the server, grazul is above 4k dps in 10 man.
not as a boast, but seeing as im far from an active raider, im still able to get most of the best gear ingame through pugs simply implyes that the content aint a challange, though this may just be me

Mak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fendoor
High Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

It is exactly that which you speak of bro.

I find wow to be rather pointless and effortless nowdays.

PvP is a laugh - PvE is a laught

Its either to roll a FOTM class and own everyone, or go grind heroics to get end game gear more or less. Everything else is just to grind for heroic badges and buy it.

My original plans for wow was to continue gearing up the raid in Naxx and take the next step into Ulduar. But that is just pointless now with all the gear you can get from badges and heroic instance.

PvE difficulty is utterly moronic, its so easy that pugs can more or less faceroll even the worst raids.
PvP is just a grind, no one, atleast extremely few(usually myself or other noctems) does em for the enjoyment of fighting head to head with the enemy. There is no sence of teamwork and no one really cares if we lose or wins. Which makes atleast my effort in BGs feel a total waste.

So, im having a break i am massivly fed up with the whole "grind-grind-shut-up-and-grind-some-more" aspect of wow. The other games i play have it too ofc - but atleast they have made it fun. Not to say, beautifull - AoC with DirectX 10 is something out of this world....WAR, even tho i have maxed my trail account lvl at 10 in the first day - im having so much fun. Battlegrounds are fun, and there is really some huge world PvP stuff going on there. And you can lvl and gear up with both world PvP and BGs.

Im around for more wow eventually i think - but at the moment i get bored the second i log in really. Its either try get a raid, to a place which barely have any real upgrades for me. Im not top geard, but i find myself still outhealing most healers who have better gear than me(i.e the difficulty is a laugh) Not to speak that raids are pretty much dead as everyone just heroic grinds. Or, grind gold, or PvP and get annoyed. If im needed or something, just ask Zan and i'll log back on for a guild BG group or guild raid. Im just done with spending time in wow without getting anything done - nothing worse than being bored, then log on wow and continue being bored.
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:01 pm

I play on Aqelonia(RP-PvP) server in AoC.
Name on my toons are: Nershai (Female rogue - go wonder)

On WAR i play on the same server as Reaper, Blazeforge, Xynijn, Simus among others.
Names are: Azhor (Warrior priest), Inferisia (Bright Wizzard) and lastly Rurid(Ironbreaker)

Last edited by Nershaan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 pm

whats the name of ur server on war?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reåper
Spectre

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:20 pm

karak azgal i think it was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fendoor
High Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:31 pm

Yupp, Karak Azgal is right Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to be slightly inactive for a while   

Back to top Go down

Going to be slightly inactive for a while
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1