Share | 

I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reåper
Spectre

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:55 am

yeah new expansion pack just got confirmed and its fucking retarded after that have launched im going to either go back to AOC or WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Im really looking forward to this expansion. Alot of cool stuff happening.
Guess I'll be avoiding the official Blizzrd forums for a few weeks to avoid the whining and nerdrage.
Back to top Go down
Zalman
Vanquisher

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Yeah. As Benton say'd lot of cool things happening Very Happy
Anyway... I think this gonna be best expansion of them all...
Well screw Goblins and Worgens... You don't have to play em if you don't want to or anything else in that mater. what's important is we will have old Azeroth back!!! Well OK... it's not rly old Azeroth anymore and stuff... Plus as new lvlcap is just 85, I assume they wont scale us out of northrend completely, so we still would show up there, what basically means instead of Huge Azeroth zone and lot less, but still big outland zone which are Ghost towns, we will have just one ghost town- outlands. Not that I care about outlands Very Happy never liked all that space theme in any game, was eating my nails for next expansion ever since TBC was released Very Happy

P.S. Still don't panic... it wont be released in next year for sure... even knowing the fact that this expansion was in development even before Wotlk was launched, they have insane amount of job at they hands, just think of it... Most of the vanilla world is going to be thrown apart... they have to delete/change/make quests in those zones Rebuilt all zones, make new ones etc.
Bah i have habit lately for text walls... i better stop here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fendoor
High Chieftain

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Well - i dont know about this expansion to a very large extent. So my plan to this is just to see what happens. I am planning to eventually stop playing this game - so its already unlikely that i'll get that expansion. But, as said - we'll see what happens:)

I for one just hope that in next patch the new faction-change servis is avaliable. Then my human paladin Ulfgaar of all mighty lvl 73 - will become Ironhide, the tauren paladin drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noctem.darkbb.com
Reåper
Spectre

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:17 pm

Ya transformer bastard XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fendoor
High Chieftain

Number of posts : 523

PostSubject: Re: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Well, i find it fitting for a tauren paladin ^^

However, im guessing im not "alone" in that thought - so i very much doubt i'll get that name (actually think its already taken)

Edit:
It was taken, so the new lvl 1 character guarding the new name is : Lionmane (gotta keep it Tauren after all - even tho, Ironhide was to prefer..)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noctem.darkbb.com
Elryia
Dark Templar

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:19 pm

well my initial opinion of new expansion was .. o
oooh yipee ... new expansion *pause to think * .. omg ! the retards cant even sort out a decent BG queing system now they want another expansion ..... what twats ! , yet to formulate new opinion Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew   

Back to top Go down

I have officaly lost all faith in blizzards wow crew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1