Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

now thats how you should fight for customers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

now thats how you should fight for customers Empty
PostSubject: now thats how you should fight for customers   now thats how you should fight for customers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Today got this email... as there was some private info gonna show ya just the header

now thats how you should fight for customers Header11

which allows me play my already started acc for 2 weeks free of charge plus one free migration and some other small thingy's
Now try guess what's instaling atm on my PC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: now thats how you should fight for customers   now thats how you should fight for customers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Yeh, i know - they have made a really good comeback aswell. All the "reports" i've gotten is that everyone who has turned back, have been very pleased with the resoults of their efforts of improving the game. They are giving them the thumbs up all the way Smile

Have fun, might see you online once i get a new computer that can run the game Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Zalman
Vanquisher
Zalman

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: now thats how you should fight for customers   now thats how you should fight for customers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:58 pm

hehe yeh... played it for few days... was planing to return to wow actualy... well anyway... in AOC pvp is just a joke. activating wow acc atm so see ya online dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: now thats how you should fight for customers   now thats how you should fight for customers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Great, im at hollidays now so activity is bit scittish(same goes for whole guild really), but looking forward to catching you online again mate Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now thats how you should fight for customers   now thats how you should fight for customers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

now thats how you should fight for customers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: