Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ey Ey folks !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Ey Ey folks !! Empty
PostSubject: Ey Ey folks !!   Ey Ey folks !! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Yup once again i returneth .. logged into my account and the password didnt work , tried to change it .. no joy .. tried secret question .. no joy ... phoned blizzard . no joy ...... took me a long while to realise i hadnt made a battlenet account yet ... felt like a right tit !! Finally managed to log in and found i used all my prepaid and due to a slight financial oversight will see ya all now after the weekend Smile look forward to seeing ya'all on /G and getting my last few bars of AB rep for my conquror title ... mwahahahahaa i have Gnome withdrawal symptoms and need to get back to hearing the cute little noise they make when they die !
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

Ey Ey folks !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Ey folks !!   Ey Ey folks !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Awsome to have you back man - Also, we have a new warlock in guild - new diciple of the dark and twisted ways of Elryia? Smile

Will be lookin for ya:D
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Elryia
Dark Templar
Elryia

Number of posts : 78

Ey Ey folks !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Ey folks !!   Ey Ey folks !! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Great stuff !! I always welcome fresh blood to learn the ways of dark and despicable corruption Wink
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524

Ey Ey folks !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Ey folks !!   Ey Ey folks !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:18 am

Hehe, as i see her she is rather eager to PvP, and she is already loved by quickly being one of the few posting real life pictures in our photo album.
Not to mention a application that any noctemer would fall in love with instantly Smile

PS: El, time for you to repost your pics from our old site - assume you still got the img url's from our old sites post from your photobucket link.
Would be nice to have em here aswell - dont worrie, as last time, only registered and known members of Noctem will have access to the photoalbum - i personally approve peoples access to it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Ey Ey folks !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey Ey folks !!   Ey Ey folks !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ey Ey folks !!
Page 1 of 1