Computer crash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fendoor
High Chieftain

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Computer crash   Fri May 22, 2009 8:59 am

It finally happend, my dear and beloved laptop desided to end its own life after four years of writing exams, letters and gaming. Screen seems to be totally bust, distortions all over and i cant even get into windows to try fix it. Not even in safty mode.

I have long planned on getting myself a new stationary computer, which just had its chanses rise incredibly. However, i have to wait some to sort out the money stuff for it. And i'll be needing a new laptop aswell as i'll continue as a student from after the summer. So, for my end my activity will be drasticly lowerd, and i'll most likely be online just to say hello, fix small things and stuff like that when i can "steal" Zans computer for a jiffy.

I would also like to remind you all to read the announcement i just made on the general chat forum.

I'll be back, tho i dont have any timetable of it yet. I'll also use this "oppurtunity" to announce that i will most likely withdraw from WoW during the coming half year after the summer. WoW has given me four+ wonderfull years, i have made alot of online friends and most of all this wonderfull guild. But, as im not going to quit just yet, i'll end my post there and come back to it when its time.

Untill then, enjoy everyone. see you around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://noctem.darkbb.com
Elryia
Dark Templar

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Computer crash   Fri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm

sorry to hear about ya compter problems .. pffft laptops for ya ! good luck in getting a replacement , my advice just look out for a broken one with a fast processor/ CPU and just add a better HD, RAM, and graphics card , will be intersting to see if you DO actually stop WoW for good and i for one would be sorry to see ya go but hey hey - its not a bad descision , WoW kinda sucks up a lot of time -- bit too much imo ! Enjoy the summer tho , thats what its there for - im busy doing the same and my activity is dropping drastically since the spring ( cept for the odd long sesh when Caz got the hump with me ) Razz ... look forward to autumnal raids when the snow , rain and ice hits once more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Computer crash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1