Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where darkness lurks..

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the holidays

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R
Spectre
R

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-04-22

the holidays Empty
PostSubject: the holidays   the holidays I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:00 pm

well what are you guys going to do for the holidays?.
im in mallorca atm so it may take some time to answer this since im at a computer cafe
Back to top Go down
Makhail
Dark Templar
Makhail

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-03-12

the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: the holidays   the holidays I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:59 am

im going to be working almost the whole summer sept for 1 week where we'r going to visit a friend of me and my gf, then we'r going to...ehm.. Kaptain Sabertooth xD
Back to top Go down
Fendoor
High Chieftain
Fendoor

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-12

the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: the holidays   the holidays I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:01 am

Im working most of the summer aswell, but in the change June/July im going to have some 3 days of Homeguard duty. Not to speak of the 3 weddings im to attend at, where one is of my brother (No, not makhail - our big brother).

So quite busy summrer indeed.

Noctem is nearing its holliday status now as we speak, and some have already mailed me about their absence. This Holliday modus will probably last till mid August, so those of you who are going to stay active, it will get bit lonely in the guild i guess. I'd apprechiate it if people saw this as what it is. The guild is not going to disband or anything, so dont leave because people arent as much online during the summer as they use to be.

Noctem have some three years in existance, and every summer someone leaves because they say its too low activity. But this is Noctem people, we expect you to be offline during the summer and having a good time outdoors in the good weather, with friends, family and loved ones.

Our activity will get back to normal once work/Schools start up again.

So, Have a nice summer everyone Smile

Edit: HAHAHAHA, captain sabertooth albino
Back to top Go down
https://noctem.darkbb.com
Blazeforge
Dreadnaught
Blazeforge

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-15

the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: the holidays   the holidays I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:23 am

Got some Homeguard duty in June and July, except for that I'll be working, drinking and whoring as usual. Planning on dropping by Stavanger to terrorize Makhail for a few days, and visit ol' Tromsø and get drunk with my mates up there as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: the holidays   the holidays I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the holidays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Out of Character :: General Chat-
Jump to: